Watery discharge

Posted , 21 users are following.

After having two surgeries to remove very large fibroids, it grew back a third Time. I couldn't risk a third myomectomy. So I opted for UFE in 2016. It was the best option I took . It worked well as my period has reduced from 10 days to 3days and am no longer sickly and anemic as before. The issue I experience now is watery discharge. It does not smell but really watery and yellowish in color.does anyone experience this?

1 like, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I am 34 and been diagnosed of Fibriod . I had myomectomy 7yrs ago and the fibriods are back.. I have also been experiencing yellowish, odourless watery discharges.. gosh, I wear panty liners right after my periods till my nxt period, it's hell. Is this normal?

• Posted

Yes it is normal. I hope you got it looked at in order to make it better.

• Posted

Same watery discharge but i have not done any UFE or take any drug for fibroid. period is four days, two days of scanty flow, a day od heavy but not too heavy flow and a day of light flow. No cloting. But the watery discharge almost throughout the cycle is quite discomforting. Could this also be linked to fibroid degeneration? Thanks for all the insights from this forum. Just joined today

• Posted

sounds like we're experiencing the same issue. i have yet to try any procedures for my one fibroid, but im experiencing so much. about two weeks after my period, i experience watery discharge with no odor. its like being on my period again but the pad is filled with a clear watery discharge and very little blood. i would really like to know whats happening. also, i have one fibroid about the size of a walnut and its causing me this much headache.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.