Weak, fainting , dizzy ,,, anxiety related ???

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi all! I have posted weeks ago! I cleared everything about the heart the event monitor for a month didn't show any abnormality! The cardiologist no other tests needed and my PC prescribed anxiety medication,xanan 0.25 mg as needed, I'm taking a quarter a day,for a month! But I'm still feeling so bad,weak every day ,so dizzy, the feeling like I'm floating on a boat,tired to do my everyday things! I don't know what's going on with me, I'm

Just worried I'm going to collapse suddenly ! Best wishes for you 😊!!!

0 likes, 30 replies

30 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Lyme disease
    • Posted

I came up with lyme disease because I have witnessed it firsthand. My sister started experiencing the same things as Aria and it confused everybody.

She wore a heart moniter for avout a month and everything came back normal. She had a couple blood tests done such as one for anemia, which she isnt anemic. So after that everybody kept on repeating that it was just anxiety and panic attacks but she was convinced they were wrong.

Finally a doctor decided to test for lyme. Which came back positive. So before you tell Aria to ignore me, I would suggest she go look into the symptoms of lyme and see if anything matches up.

I'm not diagnosing her with lyme, I was throwing a suggestion out there so that if lyme did happen to be the case, she wouldn't have to suffer along with so many other patients with lyme being told it's "just in their head".

Doctors know very very little about the disease which is why it almost is never diagnosed. It is way more common that people might think though.

Hope this helps in at least some way.

• Posted

When i was first put on medication, the dosage had to be changed twice before we got it right.

You need to talk to your prescribing doctor...he's the one who can help with that.

It does indeed sound like classic anxiety, sweetheart. Check with doc.

• Posted

Thanks so much! It's really so hard dealing with it! To wake up every morning so tired ,dizzy ,sore in chest ,and waiting every moment that your going to faint! I scheduled the appointment with the doctor to see what is going to do because I was so exited to start trying the medication to try feel normal again 🙁🙁

• Posted

Yes i feel da same way every day i have anxiety and major depression and i feel da same but im not on meds dont wanna be best of luck tho
  • Posted

Are you taking a quarter of a pill at a time? Or a quarter mg?
    • Posted

A quarter of 0.25 mg a day ! I know it's low but I am scary from those type of medication so I want to be careful

• Posted

I think if you took the whole thing then you would feel better and realize that it truly is the anxiety making you feel like this. Then you might have your mind put at ease and not even have to take any more. I take .5mg at a time currently. My doctor prescribed me 1mg pills to take every 6 hours which I thought was excessive especially after I took everything the first whole one and it put me to sleep. I started cutting them after that.
  • Posted

I'm worried because I have low blood pressure and recently my pulse is decrease too,now is 60, usually my pulse is 80-90! I'm thinking maby that's a side effect of the medication! This situation makes me fell weak, tired ,dizzy getting some sharp chest pain that last for a second and let's the chest all sore

• Posted

My normal resting pulse is 60. That is a good number. What is your blood pressure, Aria?
    • Posted

My resting pulse is usually about 55. Sometimes sitting in the recliner at night it gets to 47 or so. As long as it goes up with activity then you are OK, at least that's what my doctor said.

• Posted

I usually run 108/65! My Highest is 127/74! I don't feel well with the 60 of pulse , it's like I can't catch the beat and makes me so nervous 🙁

• Posted

Aria, your BP is perfection. Your resting pulse is perfection. Many here will wish they had it so good.

It is the anxiety that is telling you it is all bed. That's what anxiety is, that's what it does. You are scaring yourself out of your socks.

• Posted

Mine lately has been 110/70. I actually feel my best when my pulse is low. My mother's pulse is always low so I guess it runs in the family. Has your blood pressure always been like that? If so then that is your normal pressure and not considered low.

• Posted

It's so hard to believe that you are ok when you experience a lots of simptoms and still doctors don't have any answer for you ! I've done blood work too checking the level of the sugar and any possible anemia but all was clear! Now I'm just trying to convince myself that's because of anxiety! Can anxiety make you feel super tired, like you are going to fall all day long ??

• Posted

Yep, it certainly can. I am facing another health challenge right now...and all I want to do is lie down.

The best doctor to go to for anxiety if yours isn't familiar with anxiety, is a psychiatrist. That is their field, and they will spot anxiety quickly. They are also medical doctors, so they can prescribe meds if needed.

Anxiety is tough especially at the beginning. It's symptoms are many, more than you would believe. It might help to spend some time reading other anxiety discussions on this forum. You are not alone, dear girl.

• Posted

Thanks for the advice! I need to do something for myself and for my family,I need to stay strong for them! I should get more information about it, because till now I'm going back and fourth thru doctors to find the reason for the physically simtoms ...

• Posted

The reason for the physical symptoms is the same for all of us...anxiety. That's what it does. Go to a doctor that handles anxiety!

If you read through other discussions here, you will see that the search for a physical reason is fruitless.

• Posted

My Blood pressure runs low usually but the pulse recently have Been kind of slow around 60 and weak ! That's makes me feel dizzy , tired and super weak

• Posted

More likely to be the propranolol, honey. It lowers blood pressure and pulse rate.

Go back to your PC and tell her/him the side effects you're getting from propranolol.

Love Tess x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.