Weak, fainting , dizzy ,,, anxiety related ???

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi all! I have posted weeks ago! I cleared everything about the heart the event monitor for a month didn't show any abnormality! The cardiologist no other tests needed and my PC prescribed anxiety medication,xanan 0.25 mg as needed, I'm taking a quarter a day,for a month! But I'm still feeling so bad,weak every day ,so dizzy, the feeling like I'm floating on a boat,tired to do my everyday things! I don't know what's going on with me, I'm

Just worried I'm going to collapse suddenly ! Best wishes for you 😊!!!

0 likes, 30 replies

30 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

O my god aria this is the same thing I have been experiencing for the past month!!! I have always had anxiety and panic attacks for years but this is a new symptom to me,I'm dizzy or lighthearted all day,even if I'm not have a anxiety attack which is what freaks me out,I have had every test under the sun done and everything came back clear,but the dizziness is keeping me from driving far away and going places,does this happen to anyone else,I don't understand why I'm dizzy even while I'm not having a panic attack

• Posted

Baby girl it sounds like u have VERY LOW POTASSIUM...AND ALSO GET YOUR DOCTOR TO CHECK YOUR VITAMIN D LEVELS....Those 2 things have SEVERE side effects if u are deficiency in these...its a matter of life and death once u drop a certain level like i did....i went into cardiac arrest and almost passed away....deficiency is these 2 things can involve numerous symptoms like heart palpitations breathing problems SEVERE ANXIETY EVEN WITH MEDS....Lightheadedness..dizziness...muscle joint and bone pain weight gain...inflammation...etc too many to list just a general feeling of overall health will continue to deplete and even death if its not taken care of your levels for vitamin D which most docs and hospitals dont check should be between 50 to 80 for optimal health and once thats up your anxiety will slow down tremendously if not completely go away....without potassium it will be catastrophic i hope all goes well for u baby have your doctor check those ASAP
  • Posted

Muscle weakness...dizziness sounds like u r suffering from VERY low potassium...get your doctor to give u a prescription for it...it will do u wonders baby girl..when u say u feel so bad what else is going on??
    • Posted

Hi! I just came back from my PC and he relates the dizzines and feeling faint with the side effect of xanan which I'm taking ! Last month I've done some blood work for low blood sugar and anemia which came back normal ! Also the levels of thyroid are ok too , because I suffer from low function of thyroid and I'm taking medication every day ! So he thinks is just side effect of anti anxiety

• Posted

Some anxiety meds have that effect on people have u ever tryed something natural?? My older son whom is 18 cant take any of it he gets too dizzy.. I found him something natural from GNC AND ITS CALLED GABA...IT WORKS!!! TRY THAT INSTEAD OF ANXIETY PILLS THAT CAN BE ADDICTING ANYWAY SWEETHEART!!! It will do wonders for u
  • Posted

I need to switch from xanan even because of side effects too, and for the withdraw that can cause! But

• Posted

Did u see the part where i said almost all anxiety disorders r vitamin d deficiency?? Have those checked baby girl your level should be between 80 to 100 for optimal health. ..older docs will say 20 or 30 is within normal range but it isn't TRUE. ..in 2009 the levels requirements were upped alot to 80 to 100 and once u get your levels right your anxiety will slow down tremendously if not even go away...have that test done...most all docs and hospitals dont do that test...i had went into cardiac arrest due to me dropping below 2....it can worsen already panic attacks SEVERELY....AND NOW MY VITAMIN D IS 45 AND CLIMBING...ONLY GABA NEEDED AS WELL INSTEAD OF VALIUM I HOPE EVERYTHING GOES WELL FOR U BABY GIRL

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.