Week 12 citalopram

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi I've not been on here In a while because I've been feeling great! But the past couple of days I've been feeling sick and increased anxiety. I've not had any anxiety for weeks so this has come as a surprise to me. I just wondered if this has happened to anyone else? I'm on 20mg

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi there. I have to agree with every Zoe says.  I've been on cit for 5 months now and am so much better but I still get the odd blips here and there and for no apparent reason!  It's very odd but I've learnt to just go with it and it goes away very quickly.  I did have a terrible time at the beginning and especially when I increased my dose from 20 to 30. I also blipped when my brand changed but at that time, I accidentally took two 20's instead or a 10 and 20 and that messed me up for a good week so have to be careful I don't do that again.  What you are experiencing sounds totally normal to me and will calm down again.  Some people get better quickly and others, like us, seem to take forever...great!!  X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.