Week 3 1/2 on meds, Vitamins and Essential Oils (Anxiety/Panic)

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi Fellows first of all i want to wish everyone happy weekend and prayers for everyones heatlh. 

I am suffring for Panic and Anxiety i am taking 10mg citalopram and my Dr want me to stay on lowest dose for few months my anxiety is still there i think its still early now 3 1/2 weeks....??

I take everyday Omega 3,6,9 and Octeocare (Calsium/Magnesium/VitaminD,Zinc) am i doing any harm or i can carryon...???

Thanks and God Bless everyone.

1 like, 25 replies

25 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Do you have a therapist or a counsellor or someone who is trained to help?
    • Posted

No JP I'm not attaining anything at the moment I'm trying to fight this with my own.
    • Posted

Fair enough.

Coming from my personal experience, i dont know if that's the best idea. I beat anxiety for about 5 years, but it came back strong and i'm having a hard time now and I'm currently waiting on a therapy appointment.

Are the meds and vitamins helpful?

• Posted

It's been nearly 4 weeks now I have good days and bad days I guess meds are working now. And I'm trying to be strong and fight with this anxiety I know it's all in our mind. Stay strong JP.
    • Posted

Thank you so much.

If you need anything at all, post on here or feel free to send me a PM.

you are not alone and you can beat this.

Good luck and all the best!

smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.