Week 4 100mg

Posted , 7 users are following.

i feel like crying and i cant stop thinking bad thoughts about dying and my friends dying and insane anxiety. is this normal.. why is everyday such a struggle after getting a small period of thinking im getting better

0 likes, 29 replies

29 Replies

Prev
  • Edited

Matt, 4 weeks is still early - you will slowly start having better and better days, especially after 6 weeks - but at that point it's still a roller coaster - no other way to describe it - and then, around 12 weeks your good days should outnumber your bad days. Always remember that you are not alone - everyone here cares about you.! xo

• Posted

i did think that. Im on week 5 as of yesterday and the last few days ive honestly felt pretty good. was on 50mg for 12 weeks now 5 weeks on 100 so very slowly getting there

• Posted

My daughter went up to 120, which was the highest she went to.I seem to remember she got a real boost when she went up to 120 and it just kept getting better after that .

• Posted

Hi everyone,

I have been taking sertraline for 4 weeks now at 50 mg and have now just moved up to 100mg going into week number 5. Intrusive thoughts are still really bad and over powering, im helping my anxiety by taking propranolol. If anyone could give me some support it would be highly appreciated as I am really suffering.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.