Week 6 after Sex with csw fear of HIV - Penis head Sore, Redness, Cracks - Picture attached

Posted , 31 users are following.

I'm 27 years old single male uncircumcised  had potential exposure am not sure if the condom broke while I had sex with CSW - vaginal and oral both protected.

I never had any fungus/candida/balanitis infection ever in my life. I am right now at Week-6 after this event and this fungus or whatever I got it in Week-3 and I remember when I pulled my foreskin back it was smelling and there was while layer. Very next day when I visited Doc he suggested to wack the cream called CLOTRIMAZOLE but NO IMPROVEMENT can be seen. 

Please advise guys I am freaking out if this is an ARS symptom.

Current sympton: This thing on penis and yellow urine from the day I had sex with CSW.

I am feeling guilty each and every day - what a shame.. I would appreciate if someone can take a look and share their thoughts. your support and advise is immensely helpful.

BTW, am scaring to death inorder to get myself tested, I know if I take ELISA 4th Gen Test it will be a conclusive result now as per WHO but I am just scared... sad

Thank you everyone, much appreciated your help and support.

1 like, 28 replies

28 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I'm in the same boat. I have been tested for everything std related and all came back negative. I was given a steroid cream that didn't work. I have seen a urologist and he gave me antibiotics as if it were an std ( Azithromycin and Doxycycline) to no prevail. The Urologist said it didn't look fugal but I tried Miconazole and Clotrimazole anyway and it still looks the same. My Urologist said if the antibiotics don't work then the next step is to see a Dermatologist. No one seems to have an answer. It's been going on for about 9 months for me.....

• Posted

Hey Joe or Josh,

Are there any updates as of recently? I have the same exact symptoms and issues with my doctors: STD testing came back negative, steriod cream didn't help, and neither did the 'just in case' antibiotics.

I think my next step will be to see a dermatologist.

I'd love to hear from either of you, I hope all is well.

-Saul

• Posted

Hey any update? Ive had the same thing for about 6 months dermatologist cant figure it out. Had a screen and everything is neg (minus herpes and hpv which that doesnt test for) so im pretty worried and stressed about this. Any update would be great
    • Posted

Hi Everyone,

Let me take a moment and wish you all a safe new year.

Thank you for being empathetic and asking for an update. To begin with my Urine Culture turned out be suspicious I am not sure if it bacterial or something else I have no clue. The thing that I know is my penis - pee hole is still stinging, its burns when I pee and yes my urine is still dark yellow and on top of all of this Urine analysis shows Erythrocytes in my urine which is consistent after the exposure on July. To add, I have had several HJ (2 or 3) but never engaged in sex. I am feeling pain in Testicles lately need to undergo ultrasound when I have some $. I have been running around from quite sometime and hardly been working. I just don't know what I am doing anymore. If it matters, I was diagnosed recently for Hashimoto which turned out to be positive.

I would appreciate if you could share 2cents in regards to my situation.

Laters,

?Josh

• Posted

Hi Everyone,

Let me take a moment and wish you all a safe new year.

Thank you for being empathetic and asking for an update. To begin with my Urine Culture turned out be suspicious I am not sure if it bacterial or something else I have no clue. The thing that I know is my penis - pee hole is still stinging, its burns when I pee and yes my urine is still dark yellow and on top of all of this Urine analysis shows Erythrocytes in my urine which is consistent after the exposure on July. To add, I have had several HJ (2 or 3) but never engaged in sex. I am feeling pain in Testicles lately need to undergo ultrasound when I have some $. I have been running around from quite sometime and hardly been working. I just don't know what I am doing anymore. If it matters, I was diagnosed recently for Hashimoto which turned out to be positive.

I would appreciate if you could share 2cents in regards to my situation.

Laters,

Josh

• Posted

Bro you don' t have HIV chill. I had the same symptoms and it was diagnosed as Gonorrhea. You have to treat it immediately because you are infected for a long period of time and you may have serious problems. Also, sometimes the symptoms of Gonorrhea are the same with Chlamydia, so most of the times doctors give us treatment for the both of them at the same time. I made this account just to answer this post, so I hope that this will be helpful. Happy new year bro. I wish you the best smile

• Posted

I went to bangkok for 5 days holiday and these days i had drunk lot( VODKA) and this is first time and third day of holiday i had sex with a girl i f**k her with a condum only 2 min and sucking her nipples only 30 seconds and after i went to hotel take a shower (ushually when i hand shaking after my my tip of penise getting black.itslike just little i mean tiny)i see my tip of the penise getting black i was afraid but i dont know why i touched it many times and after 2 weeks its not still like it wanst seems to be like that day it is geetig lower t but no pain no chill no rashes i peeing normaly at that day to today i didnt feel anthing sickness but at the night i crying lot because i think im hiv infected.that is very trouble to me.i sleap well.i donig exersise normally like befor(now 4th i had begining exercises)all the day i think about this but i didnt have headChe.can anyone tell me am i hiv infected or stress can be act like hiv my eyes are pain after this happend( and my holiday tour i didnt sleap well because we drunk lot wake up early.and this days my eyes are pain so much).i didnt tell this to my parents.i tell this to my uncle he said dont worry.can anyone tell me am i hiv infected.im reaaly worrry abut this all my day.and im still 17 yers old.how much cost that take for hiv test
  • Posted

Hi, I’m exactly the same, I went to sexual health clinic yesterday they checked on me did hiv syphilis test but doctor say the risk is very low. 

I have blanitis for past 9 weeks did 3 test everything negative, I got uti burning sensation when pee and bladder pelvic pain. I also had skin rash on New Year’s Day but that quickly clears after using some cream does anyone know what can cause Blanitis once my foreskin down it’s very difficult to pull up tight have to see my gp again on Monday.

David 

• Posted

hey guys i have also same problem black spots and red spots since four month. some times burning and itching also please somebody give me correct suggetion.
  • Posted

I've had this issue for some time, it started about 2 years ago, my penis is red, and sore, it hurts to touch / masterbate / receive oral, vaginal sex is ok though, when i first had it, at first i thought it was just rough sex, as that can happen, then i throught it could be thrush, symptoms did ease up after using clotrimozole , but anyway its gotten worse over years and now it's just red all time and my foreskin is getting tight and tender, docs are useless

• Posted

Hey guys, did anyone figure this out?

Randomly a few days after sex with my gf, the glans of my penis started bothering me and became very uncomfortable rubbing against my boxers - three days later I had full blown urethritis (urethra burning constantly, hurt to pee, etc). This has been going on for 6 months, I have researched everywhere and I cant figure this out. I have been tested for almost everything and everything came back negative... I have tried:

Azithromycin

Diflucan

Penicillin

Lortrim (topical)

Nystatin (topical)

If I had to guess anything at this point, I would think its one of the following:

-HSV that isnt showing up on a test

-Strep B - hard to test for in men.

-A wicked form of Candida

I have had all sorts of symptoms but my symptom now is a cracked penis head that irritates me unbelievably when it rubs against my boxers, I have changed my boxers to cotton to get through life.

Any other suspects? Did this go away at all? What have you used to find relief.

Good luck!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.