Weighloss mitrazapine

Posted , 7 users are following.

Has anyone lost the weight they put on while taking this drug after they stopped. Keeping my fingers crossed here x

0 likes, 26 replies

26 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Kaz, been on 30mg for nearly 12 weeks, starting tapering today. Been advised to drop to 15 for a week and then 15 every other day for a week and just keep reducing. Can't wait to get these tablets out of my system. Wish me luck! 

• Posted

Good luck im still doing ok with my tapering off so far dowm from 45mg 6 weeks to 30mg now 15mg 2 weeks so far xx
    • Posted

How you getting on x
    • Posted

Hi Kaz, not doing too bad, 15mg every other day and then 15mg every 2 days next week. How are you doing? X
    • Posted

Yeah exact same as me down to 15mg every second day feeling ok but scared incase it comes bk n bites me on the bum x
    • Posted

That's great, I've noticed that I seem to be more tired the day after I've taken a tablet, not so tired when I haven't. Looking forward to seeing what I will be like once I'm Mirtazapine free. X

• Posted

I cant wait too be free n hopefully lose all the weight but most importantly still be ok mentally xx
    • Posted

Hows it going birdy67 good i hope xx
  • Posted

Well done Kaz, we can do it and hopefully feel normal again. Keep me posted on how you get on xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.