Weight Loss

Posted , 6 users are following.

For the ladies that have lost weight through this wonderful little journey, I am wondering how much you have lost and is anyone continuing to loose...Thanks

0 likes, 32 replies

32 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

just wondering how you ladies knew that the B Vitamins upset you - I only ask as I have a load coming my way tomorrow!

• Posted

Hi Susan

not in my case no... i had digestive sensitivity for years with peri..

only started 150mg B6 in April... and no difference in the upset... its not daily its as and when the grumblys ... B6 buck me up no end  and B12 . they are fab for me... 😃 Jay 

• Posted

Hi Susan, I would start to get bad gas and gas pains a little while after taking them.  I have started seeing a homeopath, I told her what happened when I take B vitamins and she told me to stay away from them.  I also have to stay away from brewers yeast and it seems that brewers yeast is a rich source of B vitamins.  Hope you are fine with them as they can help... 
    • Posted

Hi Jay how are you going today?

Just wondering how many years you had digestive sensitivity and how did it affect you?

• Posted

Hi Jo 

well i have been in peri for about 9.5 years i would say.. in couole of weeks i will be 12 months no period... 

and had digestive system probs all the way through..

but they did ease with pro biotics when i took them but in have none at the mo, but getting some sorted to take... i use to have the Holland & Barrett ones think they were 15billion... 

one day my bowel will be fine, normal, another day runny, then normal next day, some days constipated.. and my diet is good.. so its just peri, i dont eat junk food, i maybe have fries once a month thats it... i am not over weight and I exercise too.. swim daily ... etc... 

yesterday morning, my tum felt gurgly again and i had to dash 😏 and yes runny, then later in early evening after i had a big fruit salad for lunch, it was normal..

its all so strange... normally its once a day for me but yest, twice.. 😦

sorry for all the too much info, but i tried to answer your question 😬

Jay xx

• Posted

Hi Jo

forgot to say.... i had all this way before my B6 and B12 so for me its not the B's... Let me know what your homeopath suggests please 😑

Jay xxx

• Posted

Hi Jay,

Hahaha I dont mind too much info and thanks for the info.

Hope you get there, lol in a few days if I make it I will be 1 month down, for about the 3rd time, still a bit poopy that I got to 7 months but thems the breaks.

I am on probiotics as well but apparently the ones I was on werent much chop so on different ones now and digestive enzymes and some stuff the homeopath gave me to help my tummy heal.

Poor you, I havent really had the runnies but was very constipated thats when the dr diagnosed ibs, pffft I have never had a problem with digestion, tummy or bowels in my life except random little hiccups with gluten/wheat a few years ago then full on last Oct when it hit hard, so I believe its all peri as well.

Although I have no choice now but to eat healthy, (really always have done) sometimes I can eat something one day that I can handle and no probs, eat the same thing the next day and get a reaction, there is just no rhyme nor reason to this.  Usually cant have greasy food, last Sat we got some hot chips, first time in 6 months, I had a field day and no

reaction, wont push my luck though smile

Oh yes I read that you have been on the Bs since April I think.

Yes I will let you know what she says, got to ring her a week on Monday to tell her how I am going.

Jo xx

• Posted

Hi Jo

me neither, i cant stand fatty foods ... yak and things covered in grease oh noooooooo my stomach says NO ...

and i dont eat much meat either...... 

hope you get on okay ... Jay Jay xx

• Posted

Hi Jay,

lol my stomach may so no but so many times my brain says yes to a pizza...

thanks

Jo xx

• Posted

Hi Jo

hahahahaha i tend to crave vinegary things.... tuna and salmon with vinegar.

but do enjoy this italian spag bol that the italian does in the shopping centre in spain, its a small portion too, otherwise i just feel bloated.. small, litle and often me ... ( sounds like a sex life ) hahahahahahhahhahaha joke 

Jay xx

• Posted

yummmmmmm spag bol, I just had a bowl of rice and rice milk and I have never liked rice, now its my stapple diet.  Funny I love chocolate and sweet things but dont crave them much anymore, would love a piece of bread though, tuna or salmon would be good too.

Hahaha whats a sex life, think my poor hubby wants this over

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.