Weight lost

Posted , 11 users are following.

Hi....everybody

My Dr. Told me I was perimenpause

I am going some crazy. I am listing weight, I can't sleep at night, dizziness, sometime shortness of breath, chest pain, skipping heartbeat, always worrying, join pain burning sensation in my life side than move from my side to my stomach. Does perimenpause does all this. Please somebody tell me something please it feel like I am going crazy can't eat at time. What's going on.

0 likes, 29 replies

29 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I can 100% relate. My body has been so stiff the last year (neck back) last year. I also get burning in my shoulders and had multiple tendons inflame from minimal tasks.

It def causes anxiety and fear when ur hurting constantly. Try to throw in tumeric, mediation for your body and soul.

I’m going to ask for estrogen, bc tho I can handle a mood change and hot flashes, I can’t be constantly burning and I’m physical joint/tendon pain.

Hope you find ur answer! Remember to stay calm and take things day by day only, bc stress will only cripple you more.

• Posted

But I hear some people's say perimenpause made them lost weight

• Posted

I could see why, with loss of appetite or just a change in your eating habits could also be a factor
    • Posted

Gilly64426 if you could sent me a personal e mail I can sent this information.
    • Posted

This is what I wanted to sent you type this in just the way on here. Over 100 symptoms associated with Anxiety
    • Posted

Did you attach something?

I did not receive it.

Do you every get breast pain?

Left more So, I figured the trigger was the coffee. I was drinking 3 to 4 cups a day 🤔until I read it triggers all the symptoms.

• Posted

Type this in

Over 100 symptoms associated with Anxiety.

Yes.....i get chest pains shape pains does not me in the breast.

• Posted

Those anxiety symptoms are now resulting from perimenapause.

I find myself thing of doom all the time. Something bad is going to happen😣

• Posted

Gilly64426

Everything going to be find and you going to be ok I am praying for the both of us. Let's not thing like that we are going to think positive.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.