weird body sensations??

Posted , 11 users are following.

I have been posting the last few days asking about some of these symptoms that are sending my anxiety through the roof. Some days are good and some days are bad.

I have expierenced the inside tremors where it I wake up feeling like my insides are shaking but yesterday and today I have been experiencing a weird head pressure and a tingling feeling on the inside of my body.

I've been trying to do things to distract myself fr focusing on how I feel but it is really getting hard. Could this be hormonal or something else?

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Today has been horrible woke with anxiety feeling crazy but talking myself down a little I think we should have a daily chart signing in and describing our feelings . today I woke had anxiety then weird feeling like I just wanted to vomit felt like I could just fall over tongue issues today burning in different places feeling depression my eyes are dry nose is stuffy grrrrrr but thanking God for the day how about you ladies
    • Posted

Had a little nervousness and jitters this morning. I have my menses now and been a little nauseous. I been trying to keep my panic down and talking myself through it. Just watching tv shows and doing some jigsaw puzzles on my tablet. I think a chart would be a good thing to start.
    • Posted

I also color in the kids coloring book I have seen in tv the have adult coloring books so think I'm going to invest
    • Posted

I have a few of the adult coloring books and it really does help me not to focus on the symptoms so much. Anxiety makes the symptoms worse so I try really hard to keep calm. I'm working on a jigsaw puzzle now on my tablet.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.