Weird Bumps on Penis and Scrotum

Posted , 14 users are following.

Hello, just as a background....Im a 19 year old male with no prior health concerns and I am relatively healthy.

Recently I noticed these itchy and painless bumps/pimples/lumps appear on my scrotum and foreskin ( and shaft too). They are kinda reddish and I havnt had sex so Im pretty concerned as to what they are... thanks![](https:image

They appear as nothing but are small bumps.

4 likes, 32 replies

32 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Btw guys, I do masturbate and am beginning to think they are lymphoceles.

But never heard of multiple and itching sometimes?? pls help

• Posted

Plssss help ASAP kinda freaking out!!!

• Posted

Dear hunter,

The red itchy patch of dry skin could be a fungal infection. Do you get quite sweaty in the groin as a result of your occupation, frequent workouts, etc?

Try treating it with Canesten cream.

Adhari

• Posted

Hey, firstly I'm very grateful for your reply!

Yea im from Canada but am in India currently and it gets really hot and sweaty here. I did some more research and im scared it may be scabies because of the itching and multiple "nodules".

I have those nodules running linear on the shaft.

• Posted

Hi hunter,

Scabies is a possibility if you've had intimate bodily contact with someone; you should also look for itchy nodules elsewhere such as between your fingers and toes, on your wrists, elbows, armpits and between your buttocks. Itching is also worse at night. Do you have any of these symptoms?

Adhari

• Posted

Just as an update I have itching more often and vigorously at night however I haven't had sexual contact for me to able to contract scabies.

• Edited

Yes i have been itching other places actually like my fingers, sometimes inner thighs, those nodules and near my armpit as well.

However I havnt had that type of contact in the past few months so I'm confused.

Ill try to upload pics of my other itchy areas.

Thanks so much for your time!

• Posted

This is on my pinky, might be hard to see, there are some on my forearm but they may just be ants or mosquitoes.

This is in between my thumb and index finger.

This is another angle of my pinky plus i have itched my hand as well.

I also feel more itchy in my thigh and inner thigh area at night but i thought it may be ants which have bitten me throughout the day.

• Posted

Thanks for the update. The pictures of your finger webs suggest that these could be scabetic burrows. I think you should get some treatment from the local drugstore or pharmacist. Ask for permethrin cream or malathion lotion. Read the instructions and follow them to the letter.

Even if you didn't catch it sexually, do you share accommodation with many people, like in a dormitory or shared quarters? You can read more about scabies on Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scabies

Adhari

• Posted

I left my dorm and have been at my Uncle's house since the country was put on lockdown around 3 months ago. But judging that its often itchier at night and these weird lesions does suggest scabies.

There are 2 new bumps around the scrotum and I'm now sure that these cant be lymphoceles because of this.

Since its pretty unsafe to go to a hospital right now I'm really confused if I should consult an online doctor or treat this as scabies and go to a pharmacy.

Thanks so much for your support again, I really need it!

• Posted

You won't suffer if you apply scabies treatment but don't have it!

If you are going online for a medical consult, you had better take more photos of the other lesions elsewhere you wrote about- armpits, buttocks, scrotum etc.

• Posted

I think Ill wait one or two more nights to see how the itching is and then tell my dad and uncle to get the necessary creams.

Truly terrified to be honest, but thank you so much for your help!

• Posted

just to clarify..are you a virgin? did you ever had sex (oral or otherwise)?

• Edited

I'm suffering from same weird bumps...virgin too...they get itch at night can't sleep...did it cure by itself or did u needed a doctor?...reply fast please.t thankyou

• Posted

I am suffering the same symtoms.

Please reply fast. Should I visit a doctor?

• Posted

Hey there, hope this isnt too late, Ive been swamped with school and stuff. Trust me and take Permethrin 5% twice. One week apart from each other, and see a doctor for proper diagnosis.

• Posted

Hey there, hope this isnt too late, Ive been swamped with school and stuff. Trust me and take Permethrin 5% twice. One week apart from each other, and see a doctor for proper diagnosis.

• Posted

i am also suffering from same problem .these bumps are also on my inner thighs and on butt please tell me what to do

• Posted

hey i am suffering from the same thing, have them on my scrotum and my penis foreskin did it just go away? Or does it need medical looking thank you. Thanks for your time

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.