Weird Bumps on Penis and Scrotum

Posted , 14 users are following.

Hello, just as a background....Im a 19 year old male with no prior health concerns and I am relatively healthy.

Recently I noticed these itchy and painless bumps/pimples/lumps appear on my scrotum and foreskin ( and shaft too). They are kinda reddish and I havnt had sex so Im pretty concerned as to what they are... thanks![](https:image

They appear as nothing but are small bumps.

4 likes, 32 replies

32 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

suffering from same can you help me please

• Posted

Hey there, hope this isnt too late, Ive been swamped with school and stuff. Trust me and take Permethrin 5% twice. One week apart from each other, and see a doctor for proper diagnosis.

• Posted

Did you ever get a diagnosis?

• Posted

Hey there, hope this isnt too late, Ive been swamped with school and stuff. Trust me and take Permethrin 5% twice. One week apart from each other, and see a doctor for proper diagnosis.

• Posted

what kind of medicine did you taken??? and did it worked?? plz kindly reply fast

• Posted

Hey bro, hope this isnt too late, Ive been swamped with school and stuff. Trust me and take Permethrin 5% twice. One week apart from each other, and see a doctor for proper diagnosis.

• Posted

I have exactly same problem , which medicine you took , should i go to doctor? please reply

• Posted

Hey bro, hope this isnt too late, Ive been swamped with school and stuff. Trust me and take Permethrin 5% twice. One week apart from each other, and see a doctor for proper diagnosis.

• Posted

guys i've suffered the same disease last week i went doctor and he wrote me some med names i forgot the names but i promise after taking those tablets and applying cream it will only take one night trust me guys just one night don't be afraid just visit doctor or pharmacy and tell your problem and how the bump looks like i went yesterday and after applying the cream now my bumps are gone completely i slept very well last night

• Edited

i have this small Black blister like I don't even know what it call,I have treated it several times and it still there ,I even done some test address by medical personal and shows nothing,I do have this itchy body sometimes and eye itchy too, please what can be the cause, I do have pain around my private part (male) please help me out please

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.