Weird smelling stool..kinda?

Posted , 7 users are following.

Idk why but my stool smells like rotten onions almost. Onion is the closest I can I think of. It doesn't really smell metallic. I do see streak of bright red blood on every piece on one side only and freaked out only to realize that my period is still here and it's only been day 4 (3-4 days are the main days, the rest is spotting for me). I was eating a salad with onions and beef. I'm a constipated currently. I hate the alternating bouts of diarrhea and constipation because I can't tell if it's going to be constipation today or diarrhea and sometimes both in one day! So yea, I don't think I have blood in my stool (period blood on the outside, yes). Just the onion? smell. Is this just my "IBS" symptoms again or anxiety or even worse, cancer. Oml. I'm 16 and I keep getting cancer worries even though everyone tells me it's probably IBS and I'm absolutely fine. I think my constipation made me gain a pound or 2. Ugh, I'm just stressing out over anything and everything. Mostly health anxiety but also a whole bunch of not health related stuff. My therapy session is still one week again so basically one more week of constant anxiety. I swear, I'm gonna get gray hair soon, probably by the time I'm in my twenties.

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.