Weird stuffs happening. Help!

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hey folks

Looking some help for an issue that is plaguing me. Generally over the past few months I've had a lot of weird issues going on with me. I look healthy but I feel like crap.

The issues are that I keep getting these hard to describe feelings in my brain, kinda like a brain twinge is the best way to describe it. Very disorienting. Very intermittent. Can go days without any or have 20-30 episodes a day. Can also have the weird episodes of being off balance when walking, very tired most of the time, and the weird episodes of extreme sensitivity to motion not caused by me.

So for example if I am lying in bed and my girlfriend moves then it will feel like I am on a boat in rough seas. Sitting on the sofa and somebody moves can make me feel like an earth quake is happening. In the lift and it stops at the bottom with a slight jerk makes me feel like I am falling through the floor. Lying in bed it can feel sometimes like I am sinking into the bed. And if I am watching tv, if the camera was to move rapidly like in an action film, my brain goes with it, so even though I am sitting still, my brain will make me feel like I am moving rapidly with the camera. Again all very intermittent.

Some days I'm fine, some days I am bad some days I am very bad.

I've saw my GP. My ears are fine apparently, no inflammation. I've saw a neurologist who thinks I am having partial seizures which I am now on anti seizure meds. It's not stopping it though so I am having my doubts. Heart has been checked and that's fine to. Anybody else experience this as I was told that it could be vertigo? If it does kick off I can kinda take the edge of by taking 2.5mg diazepam and an anti emetic.

Thanks for reading and any help welcome cuz this is soul destroying

Chris

0 likes, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Valium makes me go straight into those very kind of episodes with sweating and palpitations and feeling like im gonna lose consciousness. Try klonopin. Get to rheumatology and have them check for every auto immune disorder possible.
    • Posted

What mg valium you taking ? I took 2 mg for a long time. Never had a issue. They say the lower dose works. Higher is less effective.
    • Posted

That does sound like quite the reaction to diazepam. I've taken up to 10mg before and never had an issue

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.