Weird Tingling sensation in my Vagina

Posted , 96 users are following.

This started 2-3 days ago, I've been feeling weird tingling sensation in my vagina after I pee. I doesn't burn nor do I have pain it just after I feel I have a weird sensation. I been having an urge to pee and pressure on my bladder.  It feels like an orgasm but then again I don't know. I seriously need help!! I've been looking it up and the most recent study I've been seeing is UTI or yeast infection 

6 likes, 164 replies

164 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Auburn.

You must have your urine analysed to determine whether you have indeed a UTI!  Go to your Gp and get this checked out. You could have a yeast infection. To determine this visit your GP! Good luck. (I have a history of recurring UTI's unfortunately so any help I can give you please ask). I subscribe to Bladder Health UK. Should you deem it fit do subscribe (free) and read the forums. Take care and good luck. Don't forgot go to your Doctor!

• Edited

Auburn23716

I woke Friday December.1 with that orgasm feeling,but mine was all the time. As the day went by I started having real bad pains in lower stomach and side. What was so funny was that the girl I work with just went to the Dr. 2 days prior to mine for UTI ,so I asked her what was her symptoms,and it was what I was feeling. So I went to Dr and yep i had a UTI. Today is 12/05/17 and I still have that orgasm feeling,and this is third day of antibiotics. Since your post was 2 months go , you have any input

• Posted

Did you ever figure out what this was? I was diagnosed with a bladder infection a month ago, the weird 'tingling arousal' sensation stayed even after the infection was gone. I was told that my bladder is possibly inflamed/irritated. Basically to drink loads of water! Fast forward to today, and the feeling is still there. No pain, or throbbing, no buring during urination! Just the weird sesation driving me nuts!! I'm seeing a urologist in two weeks! But I'm so nervous! The only thing I've read up on is IC! Please let me know of you have had any success with figuring out what this could be! Tia

• Posted

I have been dealing with the same issue. It started about 6 weeks ago. I have had 2 uti during this time and have been tested at least 3 times that weren’t a uti. Sensation is still the same. I am been treated for pelvic floor dysfunction because of pain in the rectum. I am in menopause as well. Going to urologist tomorrow. Stress isn’t helping I am sure. Any ideas. 
    • Posted

Did the antibiotics help? I have that feeling too and I’m on my second day of antibiotics 
    • Posted

Hi Kay, do you recall what your urologist said?

• Posted

I have been experiencing something like this on and off for years. No doctor has yet been able to help. Usually the assumption is UTI but that's just not it. There is no pain just that discomfort that after a while starts to feel unbearable. If anyone does find a solution I would love to hear from you

• Posted

I just started having this also! Was doing some independent research and came across persistent arousal disorder, or something like that, have you heard of it? look it up, it sounds similar to what I'm feeling!

• Posted

interestingly enough I commented something similar below on this thread earlier today! I'm so scared I really hope its not PGAD 😦 I was also doing some research and came across an excerpt about a woman that was talking sbout her experience with PGAD: "Then when I thought it could not get worse, a weird arousal feeling in my private parts when I was sitting, constant vaginal lubrication, throbbing, pressure on the clitoris, a feeling that there was urine trapped in my urethra and genital congestion. I also started experiencing spontaneous orgasms in my car. I was totally panicked. I did not dare to sit near my son and my loved ones. What did this medication do to me". minus the spontaneous orgasms which sound devastating, alot of the symptoms seem quite similar to UTI symptoms. It's so hard to tell and i'm terrified.

• Posted

hi i know this is a few years later! did any of you learn what it was as suffering with the same for a few months now

• Posted

Hi kim! did the pelvic floor dysfunction treat it? I am having the same issue as you and anti biotics didnt help.

• Posted

has this been resolved? I have this and it was not a uti.I saw a urologist then covid happened so haven't had anything since.

• Posted

Hi!

im having a similar situation, Im treating a UTI and just took my last dose but its been about a montht that Ive been feeling that weird tingly sensation too! Did you ever find out what it was?

• Posted

Hi Lauren did u find what was ur problem??

im experience this right now. no uti no antibiotics fir bladder infection are working and on the top every time they found blood in urine 😦

• Posted

Hi Laura im experiencing exactly the same ad you did u find out what exactly is? thsnk you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.