Weird Tingling sensation in my Vagina

Posted , 96 users are following.

This started 2-3 days ago, I've been feeling weird tingling sensation in my vagina after I pee. I doesn't burn nor do I have pain it just after I feel I have a weird sensation. I been having an urge to pee and pressure on my bladder.  It feels like an orgasm but then again I don't know. I seriously need help!! I've been looking it up and the most recent study I've been seeing is UTI or yeast infection 

6 likes, 164 replies

164 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Some STD's (like herpes) causes a tingle sensation in the vagina as well as lips.

• Posted

today is Feb 2020 I have noticed the same thing happening for about a week now.. it almost feels like a strong orgasm but cant all the way push it out.... I have had frequent urination and everytime it feels like I have a lot to output but its just a few dribbles..

Did you ever find out what it was you had.. feels like a uti

• Posted

did this get resolved? I have this strong sensation to pee straight after going - due to that tingling sensation and feeling like there is pressure on my bladder. I have had an mri and it was clear.

Had this problem for 3 years now. It seems to be worse at night and in the morning. The sensation never goes.

• Edited

I'm having the exact same issue.

this is the 3rd day and it's driving me mental. I've had to take the day off work because I keep having panic attacks over it.

Feels like I constantly have to pee and that I'm kind of on the edge of an orgasm but nothing is stopping the feeling! It's constant. It does burn a little to pee so I'm actually hoping it's just a UTI because at least that is an easy fix. Has anyone else ever had these symptoms and did they go away after treatment for UTI? I'm desperate and cannot stand it any more - Havn't been able to sleep for days and I'm terrified.

I've never had a UTI before and I've never been sexually active (I'm young)

• Posted

hey im having the exact same thing would you be able to let me know if it went away, if so what it was? im so worried

• Posted

Yesss omg you perfectly described what I've been feeling. It all started like a month and a half ago. At first I only felt aroused and didn't have to pee a lot. I brushed it off until just recently. Now I have a frequent urge to use the bathroom and my area feels aroused. When I pee it sometimes burns but only when I haven't had a lot of water. Anything that pushes against my bladder makes me want to pee even if I just emptied my bladder not long ago. For example, seatbelts, waistbands from pants, my laptop, etc. It's so annoying because I haven't been able to workout or do regular tasks comfortably. On roadtrips I wouldn't have to pee that much but now I have to stop to go to the bathroom more. Before quarantine started I was super healthy. I exercised 5 days a week, ate really good, and my sleep schedule was appropriate. However, 3 months into quarantine I began to let myself go and not be so strict because I thought it would be better for me. I ate more (sweets and occasional junkfood) and exercised less. I was still super clean and made sure to wipe well after using the bathroom. I don't know what caused these feelings. Either my diet/lifestyle change or something else that I'm not aware of. Btw my weight is healthy (120 lbs and 5'6 ft) so I doubt it would have anything to do with these feelings. Also, I'm in my teens. If anyone has information on what I'm feeling please tell me. I really hate these feelings and just want to go back to how I was before 😕

• Posted

Hi! did u ever figure it out? I am going through the same thing and pretty stressed about it.

• Posted

I have been the same way. it's day 4 of having to pee or feeling the need to pee constantly. and after I pee I get a tingling sensation. The other day it was burning really bad. I took some medicine for a uti and the bring is gone but still having other symptoms. It's been driving me insane.

• Posted

Hi! Did u get it resolved? I am feeling a similar thing and it's ruining my mental state

• Posted

the same thing is happening to me I'm done my antibiotics its getting worse I just don't have pain in my tummy I really don't know what to do

• Posted

hi, so basically ive been having this weird feeling in my vagina.. it feels like a bit of pressure on my vagina i get this usually before bed. after sexy time & in the morning. but for some reason when i get this after i pee in the morning it hurts a little BUT only in the morning . ( sounds like a bladder infection) but its not. i called up my GP and i told them my symptoms they made me collect some antibiotics for bladder infection and it seems to help. but as soon as i finished taking them the weird feeling came back? i really dont know what is but it drives me crazy. pls help

• Posted

hi elaine did you get this sorted? could use some advice im worried!

• Posted

Hey jess did you resolve this issue? please let me know I am super stressed and have the same concern

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.