Well i done it i won

Posted , 13 users are following.

Well after a long fight I have now been officially diagnosed with fibromyalgia and put on the support group and they have back paid me £4.700 which was one hell of a shock. So my advice is fight the doctors who don't believe like i did don't give up. It's a big weight off my shoulders and wow it feels good xxx

9 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Well done Lisa, great news.

I got awarded high rate DLA in May after struggling for more than two years (with the fight and the pain).......I opened my letter and just cried.

Have a great day

Regards

Angie x

• Posted

WELL DONE ENJOY WHAT YOU GOT, MAYBE TAKE A NICE HOLIDAY XX
  • Posted

Well done glad you had a good outcome proves if you stay for the fight it can work out for you hugsxx
  • Posted

Congrats. I know it's real and I believe the cause is from undiagnosed tick disease. Lyme/ RMSF. Cause I now have fibro & arthritis from rmsf. I have found mucinex eases the pain some.And sea salt & vitamin c protcol works wonders for joint pain. Also Epsom salt baths help. They help detox the body. As well as lemon water. Supplement are also good cause we tend to have vitamin deficiencies as well. I have started drinking lot of green tea as well.
  • Posted

Ty all for ur kind words it is a great outcome, I just wish it was like that for everyone who genuinely have life debilitating illnesses. The daily struggle makes me wonder how and y the system r able to give people who fake illness benefits and help and miss all the real people who r ill. If we all put up a good fight I'm sure in time we will win and b heard xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.