Well results are back..

Posted , 5 users are following.

Today's newest symptom is a burning pain deep in the chest.. It comes and goes for about 15 min, 5 seconds at a time.. Gotta love when new symptoms pop up! It happened during two extremely stressful points today. (one when my power went out and scared me half to death, the other when my doctor called lol). Anyways, she said that the echo (and I'm assuming holter) was normal. Now I'm just trying to tell myself that the burning pain isn't going to happen all the time and just watch some YouTube to relax. Its so weird finally having answers. I'm not sure exactly how to take it now. My mind is trying to wrap my head around the past 8 months of thinking I was dying and had a severe heart issue, to all of a sudden within 5 seconds of a phone call figure out theuve officially tested everything and that's it. There's no real issue. So weird to know that anxiety actually can cause this.

0 likes, 33 replies

33 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I get burning pain all the time. Chew mint gum. It helps!
    • Posted

I'll have to keep that in mind! I've never gotten it before really bad and I just felt like my entire chest was being set on fire and squeezed.. I still can't stand any type of chest issues apparently lol

• Posted

If you've been checked out I would stop worrying about. I did a treadmill and after I was told I was okay I got back out there and everytime I got chest pain I put it aside. It goes away in a jiffy. Be strong!

• Posted

Its a mean trick of the anxiety. Its used to you worrying and when you stopped it just popped up to get your attention. You had formed a habit with it but its a disorder your hearts fine. I do not  fully get why new symptoms form, things none of us ever heard of or new of but they do. And over time, a few months they too go away. Its really annoying and weird. Maybe its how this whole disorder feeds itself because eventually you stop fearing the symptoms you get used too.  I have had burning but it isnt the heart. Usually digestion related. Drink lots of water is the best thing i can think of and see if  pepcid helps it. Your heart is fine. Always check snd be sure if your on new meds that reflux isnt a side effect too.
    • Posted

I didn't even think to check the side effects.. I also forgot I had a chili dog and fries for breakfast, I had a major cheat day on my diet today. I'm sure that didn't help haha

• Posted

haha that breakfast would give anyone indigestion. Everyone needs a cheat day though. Id say absolutely indigestion 🙃

• Posted

Are you kidding me? A CHILI DOG AND FRIES? You ate them for breakfast?

I can't stop laughing - sorry - no wonder you've got indigestion and reflux.

Have a really hot curry tonight for dinner.

Oh and don't forget a double Big Mac with fries and a milkshake for lunch.

Dieting? I am, too, having reached the disgraceful weight of 17st 7 lb. (245 lb).

After six weeks I've lost 26 pounds hooray!!!!!!

• Posted

people don't realise just what anxiety does to you i had suffered many years with anxiety and depression but this last episode was the worst i couldnt think that anxiety can cause all these problems and more even down to the "lump" that was in my throat for weeks the excessive palps and the irrational thoughts i kept getting,I had anxiety for years and nothing like this so something must have been serious right? I am now in a better place at the moment thanks to councilling and medication  I look back and think omg anxiety actually caused all of my pains aches and stress.

• Posted

You need to celebrate all is ok and have a day out, to find a nice place for lunch

So do not worry you can relax

BOB

• Posted

BOB

Today has been wonderful. I have calmed right back down now.

Thank you for the lunch date We ladies will have to have a get-together to pick out a really nice establishment.

We'll let you know when we've decided where we'd like to eat.

Thank you, in advance, for this splendid treat.    xxxxx  Tess

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.