Wet/Tinging Feeling

Posted , 16 users are following.

Hi,

For the last 5 years my penis feels chronically uncomfortable.

It always feels wet/moist but it actually isn't, my scrotum also tingles everyday. The only time I do not feel this horrible sensation is when I'm at home in PJ's or in bed, when I'm out and about I have the feeling. The wetness feeling if worse when staying still, when I'm excersising in anyway I do not feel it as much.

Have any of you had this feeling before, and how did you resolve it? This sensation is controlling my life.

Thanks

Jack

2 likes, 50 replies

50 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Same man they don't really care.

I'm on a waiting list to see a neurologist to see if they can find anything, not sure what I'll do after

• Posted

From norhten europe here, so please forgive my bad writing.

I also have this problem since last over a year ago. I have two thougts about this.

My penis is feeling cold (and is cold), got sticky foreskin over glans, and the tip and glans feels wet, like i i dipped in a glas of water.

My symptoms come on when its cold, and disapears during summertime or if i'm lying in bed under a blanket. When out in cold, my penis aslo retracts inwards, like fimosis. Whats left is a lump of foreskin. When heated up, like a shower it pops out like normal.

My main thoughts around this are following:

1. Mild Herpes symptoms.
    2. Bacterial vaginosis.
    3. Forestate of diabetes

1- Beacause symptoms came after i sexed upp this chick who later told med she had HSV-2 (genital herpes).

2- Symptoms on man is just like forskin infection.

Checked all STD:s, All negative. Chlamydia, Gonorea, Trichamonas, Mycoplasma Genetalium, Syphilis, HIV, condyloma and also Herpes. All negative.

Many chicks do have Bacterial vaginosis whitout knowing it. Hard thing to take up with a partner tough.

Also selfmedicated with atibiotics but didnt help.

That make me wonder if it might be at before diabetes sate....

• Posted

I have the same feeling. For me it's going on now for about 2 years, although it went away for about 6 months in between. I don't have the tingling sensation there though. I do have some other sensation issues (dry fingers and weird feeling in the tips of my fingertips on my right hand).

I have seen multiple neurologists for this and have taken MRI scans as well. Both neurologists have ruled out MS or any other serious nerve issues and basically attribute my symptoms to stress and/or hypochondria. The weird thing is that I'm a quite relaxed person in general, at least in my own perception, but I guess anxiety can be subconscious as well.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.