What are these skin tag looking things around my vaginal opening ?

Posted , 43 users are following.

i never really looked at my vagina until recently and noticed these flesh colored skin tag looking things my husband thinks they are normal and he obviously sees the inside of my vagina lips a a lot more than i ever have i don't know how long they have been there i have had 3 children last baby was feb 2018 please help! they do not hurt or anything but i am having horrible anxiety about it and any doctor i have seen had been judgemental asking about anything to do with issues down there i also do not have a gyno right now because i owe money they say from years ago which i cant figure out image

5 likes, 74 replies

74 Replies

Next
  • Edited

they are long like finger like coming out if the opening right ?

• Posted

what was the condition you were told. or what are they. I have the exact same and was told its genital herpes, but ive never tested postive for anything, and my bf neigther nor does he have any bumps.... i was looking online and saw many doctors even cn give you a mislead diagnosis. I was seen by a nurse practitioner, i have a doctors appointment next week. I HIGHLY DOUBT its genttal warts.

• Edited

I cant tell in this picture but they are definitely either, vestibular papillomatosis or just fordyce spots. Both of which are normal and cause no harm... Sometimes these will get irritated and stand out more temporarily, and sometimes they grow, which is typical but this is usually when people will notice them for the first time and freak out. But completely normal, try looking them up on google!

• Posted

Unless you are refering to your hymen? Which looks normal and much healthier than id expect to see in someone with three children. lol

• Edited

ive tried but its been really hard to find things ive tried everywhere!!

i did see a girl on here with something sinilar she never responded to what she found out though image

heres another picture of mine

• Posted

sorry meant to reply the person above but you think this looks normal? my only medical issue i deal with is chronic uti

with or without infection i got tested for the clap and gon and trich which i havent gotten that resukt back not that i have a reason to have that just wanted to rule out anything else like i said i never look at the inside of my vagina and im freaking out its cancer or something

• Posted

ive tried ive only found any luck on this site one girl had something similar but hers was really red and she never came back to say what she found out so you think it looks normal? its hard getting a good picture

• Posted

ok so you think im ok? like i said my husband said he doesnt think anything is weird and he always examins my vagina lol but his ex gf was diagnosed with HPV which is common i know.. he said he didnt show up for it and i dont thibk i did either but maybe i do? but i just want to ease my mind and cant get in with an ob unless i travel about 2 hours ugh and the only other issue i have is my urethra i have had stretchinf done because i get uti every month i am now on daily 50mg of macrobid but i still have occasional symtoms without infection it runs in my family and i also have stage 3 kidney failure and weak immune system

• Posted

hmm, with the better imagine I am thinking that if its anything, they would be bartholin gland cysts. swelling or infections increase chances of getting these, as your gland ducts might get blocked... Do they feel fluid filled at all? These are usually painless but may be a little tender. They Usually go unnoticed unless they get big. Just like any benign cycst, they are not really a threat to health but you should still see a doctor. Definitely doesnt resemble hpv or any other sti to me.

• Posted

i dont think they feel like fluid flilled they are just really soft i just felt them and they dont feel like much just looked more alarming since i never look at myself down thete and my husband says they havr been there for a long time

i have had a lot of swelling in my body at times since i was diagnosed with lymes and some medications im on my body is really sensitve

• Posted

the only issue ive found is most of them actually have a lot of sugar which i need to avoid.. maybe the supplements would work better? ive cut all juices and soda out of my diet i only drink water with my complicated uti issues

• Posted

essential v probiotics with cranberry are a good juice alternative too!

• Edited

does it look normal to you? like what is the circled part?

• Posted

I can't even tell which one mine is ;-;

I'm a virgin and is 16 😕 my doctor said it was normal I told her about vp

• Posted

they're not fordyce spots, which are more like goose bumps in nature. but what this in the pic are more raised and looks vestibular papillomatosis which is contagious if that's what it is even is.

• Posted

you need to drink real juice like juicy juice brand that is 100% juice no added sugar or preservatives.

• Posted

Have you had the covid vaccine? Its a weird question but my partner and noticed it 3 months after.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.