What are these weird bumps?! I’m scared!!

Posted , 23 users are following.

A few weeks ago I found these strange looking bumps near the opening of my vagina. They appeared and stayed during/after I had a really bad yeast infection. I also just had a new sexual partner in September 2018, so I am scared it may be from him. I only met him once however so we only hooked up during that time and I have not seen him since. They don’t hurt, nor do they itch or anything. They only slightly itch when I touch them. I have done a lot of research because I am so scared I may have an STD, STI, warts, HPV or something else. I got test for HIV and STIs today, HIV came back negative but I am waiting for my STI results. In my research I found “Vestibular Papillomatosis” and it seems really similar to what I have. For example they feel like and appear in a straight line. Please help me and tell me what they look like to you? What could it be? Is it VP? If it is, did I get this from the guy or the yeast infection? I am so scared and I don’t like this at all it is gross and scary. I provided pictures I am sorry if it is TMI!! Thank you so much for the help... PS, the pics with arrows are from today, the pic without is from 2 days ago so it seems the little weird bump things disappeared on the right (bottom of pic if you look at the pic) side of my vagina..

imageimageimage

1 like, 29 replies

29 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

i have the same thing but i have alot and im scared . is there anything to get rid of it ?

• Posted

Hi! I know this an old post i have a similar situation but i notice my discharge was yellow. Can you guys help me out I'm scared.

• Posted

I have the same too... it showed up on my labia minora after I had sex with a new partner, I am having a little bit of discharge and it's itchy when I touch it. I did a pap smear test but results come out next week, I only noticed these bumps after I went to my gyn appointment though so I couldn't even ask about it. I plan on going back there once I get my results, I'm desperate to know what the hell these are!

• Posted

vp i have the same thing my sexual health nurse took a look with a magnifying glass and she said straight away they weren't warts

• Posted

Hi, I am glad that I came across this post. I am going through the exact same thing since two week. I am scared of going to doctor because i had a hpv story. i vaccinated gardasil 4. now i think my situation is not about STD. when i used condom, after 2 days i noticed that little bumps on my vulva. i thought that it was allergy but did not go off. I have a yellowish odorless discharge that is not very thick. Did you have it too? I didn't have any discharge when I noticed the bumps, so I used antifungal cream, but now I have both. Have you used any medicine or cream? what should I do? I'm worried because it's past two weeks. I hope it's just a yeast infection

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.