what are this lack marks on penis and around the penis

Posted , 3 users are following.

i notice a painless ulcer two weeks ago and nw i notice this black marks on penis and near penis area and also in leg what is this symptoms is this any std....

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

None of those look like an STI, and I'm not sure there's anything to worry about.  Personally, I wouldn't see a doctor about that unless it gets worse.

• Posted

I think it is syphilis.... I went to a clinic and the report will send Friday I ll post my report here
    • Posted

my life is over my test positive for herpes simplex type 1 carrier , ureaplasma urealyticum and streptococcous group B what i do nw can i get treatment for that,,,i attach my report pls see and give a advise..
    • Posted

When was your last sexual encounter, was it oral, vaginal were they protected? Did you have any symptoms prior to this ulcer ?
    • Posted

Sorry for the late reply, but HSV type 1 isn't such a big deal.  These links may help:

https://patient.info/health/cold-sores-leaflet

https://patient.info/doctor/oral-herpes-simplex ;

(written for doctors)

and it looks like you already found the forum:

https://patient.info/forums/discuss/browse/herpes-non-genital-1189

Similarly ureaplasma urealyticum and strep B aren't usually a big problem, and certainly not a reason not to get married.  Since you saw a doctor to get tested though, didn't they recommend any treatment?

• Posted

Yesterday I went to clinic doctor gave medicine only for ureaolasma and strep b. He said hsv 1 is common u are safe
    • Posted

Did you tell them it's ghsv1? Seems you have it in the genitals not oraly. You need medication so you don't pass it to someone one else , less shedding for ghsv1.

• Posted

Yes I know I had sex with a married women she is not a prostitue so I didn't use condam we did oral and licking vaginal all sex after month I got these symptoms nw I have small warts on my toungh later I attach the pic anyway this Sunday I am going to check again in a free STD clinic 

• Posted

This pic I took today these are not paining  is it the symptoms of hsv 1 bec ause I never get cold sore or those are symptoms of any other disease 

This my penis ulcer this also not pain

But hsv 2 negative and hiv also negati ve syphils also non reactive

Moderator comment:I have deleted the links to the images as they went to a site unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. Users can upload images directly to this site by using the icon at the top right of reply boxes.

• Posted

i had some painless warts on my tongue is that the symptoms of hsv 1 but nw that warts are disappear...and i never get cold sore...

i want to knw is my penis ulcer a herpes ulcer ? that ulcer still have and it is a singal ulcer and painless am not positive for hsv 2 also... confuse..

• Posted

That doesn't look like herpes, and I suspect it's harmless, but didn't you get a physical examination when you went to the clinic?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.