What are your worst symptoms?

Posted , 50 users are following.

Hi ladies

What are your worst symptoms right now?

Mine are:

Dizziness

Trembling

Health anxiety (could be the cause of both dizziness and trembling).

Feeling weak in my arms

Heart palpitations

4 likes, 82 replies

82 Replies

Next
  • Edited

Mine is my vision (blurriness, floaters, dryness, after images, trailing, jumping patterns, static, etc.). It all started after my first migraine aura at 43.

• Edited

I'm not sure which of my symptoms are related to peri, but I sure have more aches and pains than ever before.

Anxiety (which I've had since day one)

Bowel issues (that's one for a whole new thread - the suckers just will NOT MOVE without medical intervention).

Elbow pain and finger pain on same side - can't open a jar and flinch every time I grasp anything with that hand.

Night sweats

Libido roller-coaster

Anger issues/mood swings

Just feeling like I'm not myself anymore..........

• Posted

hi staci did your migraines still there??? im having it since last year im 41.

• Posted

right now I have terrible pressure in my head, eyes feel like they are going to pop out, hard to focus my eyes, fatigue, dizzy. My head may just burst today. No period since Jan 6.

• Posted

i have same symptons however light period every 2 weeks.!

• Posted

mine were doing that, then every 21-25 days...now skipping more. I always feel worse when skipping...yet I wish they would just stay away for good!

• Posted

hi howz your head pressure, im dealing with it since last year im 41 n migraines with aura horrible

• Posted

heart palpations

aniexty

stomach issues, nauseau

dry skin and hair

• Edited

allergies and sinus problems

thyroid problems (hashi)

no libido

feel angry and nuts during period

period irregular

health anxiety

hot flashes at night/early morning

weight gain

arm pain and weakness

• Posted

mine is also my vision; really deteriorated in the last 2 years. I am 51. today been really dizzy; nausea.

• Posted

Weight gain

Horrific headaches

Bowell problems

Anxiety / low moods

Chronic fatigue

• Posted

hi coz, howz your headaches, mine is terrific migraines with aura.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.