What can be causes of constant nausea?

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hello, ever since Christmas, after eating a can of peas, my boyfriend has been experiencing nausea everyday! He has only ever vomited twice. The only relief he seems to get is sleep, before it all comes back again. 

In February, he got an endoscopy, blood test, and his esophagus was checked, all normal!! He is getting a colonoscopy soon since he has digestive problems since he was 17. But I'm afraid his results are gonna be normal and he's gonna be put back into the loop of not knowing what's wrong with his body. sad 

His only real symptom is nausea.. everyday. People have told me gallbladder problems, but he doesn't get the other symptoms??  I'm sad for him, he can't do much with his condition. He got acid reflux medication and it didn't help at all, he said. sad 

I have been researching everything I can find, I am worried sick. Please if anyone has any ideas on what he might have, tests he should get done, similar experiences, pleaseeee let me know. sad He is only 20.. He shouldn't have to deal with this horrible pain so much. sad Thank you.

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I am scheduled for Hida Scan on 4/30/18.  I guess if it's ok....then it's something I just have to live with!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.