What can be causing widespread tendon damage throughout my body

Posted , 37 users are following.

I have developed widespread tendonitis throughout my whole body. It s in my arms ,elbows, shoulders, hips, knees and feet. What could be causing my tendons to be so weak and break down so easily ? Is it a specific defiency or maybe an autoimmune response? I m a 23 yr old male with semi active job.i used to go to the gym but now i cant with these tendon issues. Please someone help me.

1 like, 46 replies

46 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Have you taken cipro or other Fluoroquinolone antibiotics ?
    • Posted

I am starting to wonder if they should do more research on other antibiotics. my pain issues started right after taking batrim for a UTI. Never had and issues like this in the past. It was all if a sudden and have currently been in pain ever since. Over a year now.

• Posted

So happy to see this discussion , i got multiple tendonitis in m body , 

Both knee 

Both wrists, 

Both achilles 

And more ... in the last time my tendons just get inflammed so easliy .

I will be happy to get some advice if someone found something.. also i think ill try aome cbd oil .. its known as really good anti inflammtory 

• Posted

Not even close to strong enough..... you need HGH, human growth hormone...

• Posted

Hi there,

I am having the same problem. It's been getting worse for three years. Does the HGH work? Who does this sort of thing?

If it works, I don't care how much it costs.

Jennifer

• Posted

The responses you've received are very encouraging. I would like to add that IF you can find an acupressure therapist in your area, they are very effective. The therapy is painful for a moment, but within three days after the treatment, the tendinitis pain is GONE! I just recently went through a near full body episode of tendinitis (for the first time ) and suffered with it for three weeks. Then I git 2 treatments of acupressure, and goodbye tendinitis!

Go for it !

• Posted

Hi Aberzerk:

NO, acupuncture is pins into nerves and subcutaneous tissues. Acupressure is an ancient Greek and Chinese therapeutic art: The thumbs, fingers, butt of the wrist, and fingertimps are pressed DEEP into the tissue and especially into the tendons - insertion or origin of muscle tendon. I was taught the art back in 1990 from an acupressure therapist in Athens GA, who didn't have a trade-out therapist to work on him one weekend. So, He taught me the art, gave me the body charts - pressure points etc. Since then, I have been relieving friends and relatives of their built up knotted up muscles. They can get as hard as a rock. And in Fact, I had developed calcification of the soft tissue - yes- my muscle tissue was ossifying! Why?? Just a crazy chemical imbalance from overwork and not enough sleep while getting through a master's degree.  And back then, I did also have tendon problems in my ankles and wrists. If you see it in Xrays, it is like a milky substance that collects around your tendons, and the calcified tissue looks similar.  Well, I just kept at doing the acupressure therapy on myself - and let me tell you - sometimes I had to be brutal on myself. BUT, it all went away, and stayed away for years. Eventually, probably due to inactivity, it can return. And the only cure I know is acupressure.

You will have a hard time finding an acupressure therapist - but - a good CMT (certified massage therapist) who is up on things, will practice this art as well.  Believe me, you will get out of all your pain this natural way. No heavy duty drugs which wear off in a few hours etc or no dangerous drugs are necessary.  However, I have found that Aleve - in conjunction with acupressure - after the therapy - will eliminate the inflammation. 

I'm talking - I just went through three weeks of the tendinitis aggravation - couldn't go to the gym etc. but now I'm back to feeling great and ready to go back to the gym

Good luck and dig deep on the internet for acupressure therapists or CMTs who include it.

David

• Posted

Hi! 

Thanks for the info.

I found a woman who does it, so she says. We shall see!!!

• Posted

GREAT!   I hope she has powerful hands and fingers because that's what it takes!  And if she's good, you'll be a new man!

Good luck! and let me know how it comes out.

David

• Posted

If I become a man then I’m in more trouble than I thought. Lol

Yes, I hope to be a new woman and back to my previous, super fit healthy self.

I’ll let u know!!! smile

Thanks David

• Posted

OOOOPS !!  Bad assumption !  Sorry!

And by the way . . . I can't even find an acupressure therapist myself !  Thant's why I have to do my own therapy on myself, and that ain't easy !!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.