WHAT CUT DID YOU HAVE??

Posted , 10 users are following.

I AM JUST CURIOUS... HOW MANY WOMEN HAD "ABDOMINAL" CUT, "BIKINI LINE CUT", "VAGINALLY", 'THROUGH THE BELLY BUTTON" OR OTHER...

iF YOU HAD ABDOMINAL.. HOW MANY STAPLES/STITCHES DID YOU HAVE???

I HAD FULL ABDOMINAL, 22 STAPLES... NICE LINE STRAIGHT DOWN sad

WHAT DID YOU HAVE?

3 likes, 56 replies

56 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Lapro too me too ..3 stitches .,day 9 no pain really so to speak topped up with basic pain killers ..no vaginal pain at all as no cuts there so weeing and bottom wees all good lol ..I've been out shopping ,,dinner and cinema so far so good ,,feel bit bruised and tired mainly ..friggen stitches given me the most Humph ATM !!
    • Posted

That's awesome!   Sounds like you are really bouncing back!  But BAMN, it will hit ya if you push a lot too fast!  And yes, sounds like we all have/gad that bruise feeling sad

Humph?!?!  Does that mean itchy?!?!?  I know I  went through some itching down that incision.. OMG... drove me crazy!  lol

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.