What do you know about cannabis oil?

Posted , 12 users are following.

I have been made aware that cannabis oil can help pain. Unfortunately 15mg of steroid is still not shifting it so giving it another couple of days and considering 20mg. Have recently been given some cannabis oil by a friend called Green Edition CBD oil and wondered what you thought about it. Can I try it with my other medication? Steriods, Alendronic Acid and Adcal and Simponi? Is it worth a try?

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I have had pmr for 5years, the last 2 years I was prescribed THC by my dr.

In my research I found cbd helps the immune system so I started taking it. I found after a few months it helped my mood as well my reductions were easier.

in the last year I see a dr who specializes in THC and CBD.

With pmr I'm on a heavy sleeping pill but in combination with a mild THC oil I actually sleep for 5-7 hours before lucky to get a couple of hours.

it is expensive but I'll be reordering tomorrow.

good luck

mariane

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.