What helps you?

Posted , 11 users are following.

Dear everyone out there with OA. Blooming awful isn't?!

I've been sitting with my laptop for an hour or so (naughty me, must get moving!) and have been looking through a number of articles and am in danger of becoming quite gloomy.

How about we have a discussion about what helps us? Food, supplements, alternative medicine etc etc etc etc?

Are you up for this?! Positive stuff only for 2019.......

3 likes, 36 replies

36 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

thanks for sharing Thomas. Great it has helped you! Lucky!

• Posted

I recently tried a supplement called Green lipped mussel. Took them for almost 3 months and they were really helping. Unfortunately I started getting side effects so had to stop. I am currently taking turmeric but not sure if they are helping. Also taking hemp seed oil capsules.

I am hoping that when the weather warms up my aches will ease.

Oh and I also had a few sessions with an osteopath which wasn't much help.

Am currently trying to lose weight to see if it helps.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.