What I've learned from PEMF Devices and what the potential root cause of prostate issues are

Posted , 11 users are following.

PEMF devices CAUSE inflammation. Why? Magnetic pulsing causes IL2 activation - inflammation, with the idea being that the body's T-Cells gravitate to the inflamed spot to 'attack' the inflammation. This 'could' work over time, but the drawbacks of this may lead symptoms becoming much worse, even acute urinary retention before they may potentially get better. I don't think it's wise to attempt PEMF stimulation unless you fully know how to CIC and have the supplies on hand. Dr. Song, who has a clinic in China is probably the only Uro I know of in the world who has the curative approach in my opinion. His thesis is solid, which is that BPH and 'non infectious' prostatitis are actually burrowed undetected infections and various calculi that go with them (possibly in the acni sacks). Most westernized Uro's would not think to milk prostatic fluid to test it for various infections.

So, if the underlying causes of prostate issues are not addressed, even with a successful western procedure, in time the prostate will grow back if the burrowed infection/root cause is not dealt with.

If there is anyone out there who has tried, or is trying a PEMF device to treat prostate issues, please report if you notice inflammation the next day after applying PEMF, thanks!

0 likes, 25 replies

25 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

what is DHT?

one one explanation that's offered and I'm not sure I buy is that we h umans sit far more than we ever were designed or intended to.

• Posted

Potentially. there is probably some truth to us sitting more. My research tells me it's more likely related to hormonally treated foods we eat, then cells in prostate are mis-signaled from a burrowed infection from these hormones. If these issues were only hormonal, then finisteride and Avodart would solve the problem. These only do in part. Again, this is treating symptoms rather than the root cause - biggest problem with western medicine today, and we have the tech to to get to the root causes, but apparently are lacking the will (or is it greed?) to find them.

• Posted

Absolutely, yes, we have to figure out the root cause of prostate enlargement and all of these urine flow issues. We are currently just treating the symptoms and not really curing the problem (s). And, to make things even more complicated, there isn't just one solution - there are so many different solutions that researching all the options is very time consuming and emotionally draining. If you have a tooth ache you go to the dentist and the solution is usually straight forward.

I have been dealing with prostate issues for the past eight years: infections, enlargement, biopsies, prostate cancer and radiation (so far cured), loss of sex life, incontinence issues, sleep deprivation, etc. I don't even go out to a movie with my wife anymore because I know I will have to go to the bathroom before the movie, and possibly twice during the movie. Same with getting on an airplane.

Anyway, while BPH isn't potentially fatal like cancer, it can ruin one's quality of life in many ways.

• Posted

In my case, it's caused some massive anxiety and depression. I hope in your case you get relief and have a good support/family system around you. I'm 51, no kids, no wife ever, so I'm a loner in this.

• Posted

I'm sorry to hear that Lvscott , support is important and is easy to take for granted when you have it . I have also suffered anxiety and depression over my continuous symptoms but am fortunate to have plenty of support .

My good wishes to you

Darren

• Posted

i tried PEMF device at a friend. I have symptoms of prostate irritation and urgency. I wanted to try for help with sleep. The person told me to apply applicator just above pubic area. After treatment I felt tingling and mild irritation in the prostate but the next day the irritation was much better and the urgency also was significantly less but I am not sure about the flow , maybe it was just a little better. This lasted about 4 days. So now I am looking into PEMF device. Could that have been a coincidence ? It was not placebo effect as the symptoms were definitely better.

• Posted

how how long did you keep it applied? How long was your treatment with it?

• Posted

15 minutes. and I don't even know the settings as it was done recently. I would not draw any conclusions yet and I want to research it more.

• Posted

I have read a lot of anecdotal evidence, however, that it works. I am very interested in buying one of these machines as well.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.