what is these marks under my penis shaft

Posted , 4 users are following.

hello every one 

i am 24 years old male ,my condom broke 3 month ago during sex with my partner in a vaginal intercourse,  after almost 2 minutes i wear another condom and continue.

she told me her last sex was almost 2 years ago and she had no symptoms of STD or anything,

about a month ago i had symptoms like hyper thermia and it last for 3 days

a day after that i found out that my stool is a bit white 

next day it came back to normal 

2 weeks ago i was playing with a pimple near my ear and it was on a gland, day after that i had a swollen gland and it last for 2 days 

after that i got extremely anxious and stressed so i checked internet and i thought it might be a std and i am so frightened of hiv, i have no rash on my body 

every other thing is normal now 

my gum turned a a bit yellow 

i also feel a little bit of Tympanites 

all day long i am stress about it and i cant focus on my life, some one please help me 

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi S, looking at your pictures there is nothing apart from your circumcision scar and the rest you have I think is just from the stress you are putting on yourself, I will tell you now stress will do all the to you and stress can even kill you.

So get back with your girlfriend have sex if she will and just stop stressing.

• Posted

what about those brown dots? its a bit bumpy, cant it be harmful?
    • Posted

in the first picture from right, there is 3 dots, the highest one is a bit bumpy its almost 1mm
    • Posted

Just a bit of penis skin discolouration, we all as men get that.

• Posted

hello howard, after i took the amoxicillin pill, 2 days ago my lips got sensitive and last day i had a small fever blister on my lips, is it normal? or is it STD? im stressed again sad
    • Posted

Hi S, Look at your other post I just did and answer there.

• Posted

hello howhard, i have new updates, will you please check it for me, hello im a 24 years old male 

21 weeks ago my condom broke during sex and i almost had 2 minutes of broken condom sex, i didnt came, i wore another condom and keep on doing the sex

it was my very first time to have sex

i didint see anything that frighten me to suspect that she might be diseased. 

one time she had a blood test too for her scabies that she got from her rabbit and doctor told her she is fine, im not a doctor though but i looked at her test and i thought that she is healthy cause every thing and number looked normal 

6 or 7 weeks after that, me and my friend were running in a sunny and warm day. almost 32 degrees Centigrade , the running was so extreme and i werent used to that 

and in 2pm i went out for work and was under sun for almost 2 hours and i didnt used to that too

that caused a hyperthermia  to me, it can cause diarrhea and fatigue, so i was tired for a whole day, it almost took me 3 days to heal, im almost sure that its a hyperthermia cause i had one last year too

almost two weeks ago i got a huge panic attack that i might got a hiv from her and i started to get anxiety and stress

after that extreme stress and anxiety i decided to take a amoxicillin pill( antibiotic) and day after that i got a small fever blister on my lip

it lasted for 2 days 

3 weeks after that i was out in a sunny day and my lips got sensitive and got a fever blister again 

so its been almost 21 weeks after that phenomena and ive been under a huge panic attack since 6 weeks ago 

i never got any headache or vomiting or these kind of things that related to hiv in these weeks 

just that hyperthermia and that fever blister 

do you think i should be worry, by knowing the fact that its been 5 month after that broken condom accident ?

• Posted

If they were on me I wouldn't worry!

• Posted

thank you pepasan, ill try to relax though 

so you think that node between my eye and ear wish inflamed by over touching a black node is normal?

• Posted

Yes - don’t worry......
    • Posted

sometimes i feel itching on my body, specially on ass and feet

is it serious or just because of sweating ?

• Posted

and another question. almost 2 month after broken condom, i felt itching in my urethra and i said it here, and they said it can be from p**s inside it , so after that i started to clean it up and never felt that again

is it ok too ? actually i cant remember when that itching in urethra started. 

but if there was something serious, i were ok like i am today or i would be worse ?

• Posted

Depending on the individual and their diet and state of health, urine is usually mildly acidic. So if any skin is next to it for any length of time, there will eventually be some soreness.
    • Posted

i dont feel any burning in my urethra now, just maybe 2 month ago.

so it can be for any cause after sex and its not serious ?

• Posted

thank you, that made me a huge anxiety when i read in internet that burning in urethra can be a serious problem

thank you man for answering me 

i appreciate that 

• Posted

pepasan  have another question if you please, if there was something wrong with me i would have shown more serious problems ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.