what is these marks under my penis shaft

Posted , 4 users are following.

hello every one 

i am 24 years old male ,my condom broke 3 month ago during sex with my partner in a vaginal intercourse,  after almost 2 minutes i wear another condom and continue.

she told me her last sex was almost 2 years ago and she had no symptoms of STD or anything,

about a month ago i had symptoms like hyper thermia and it last for 3 days

a day after that i found out that my stool is a bit white 

next day it came back to normal 

2 weeks ago i was playing with a pimple near my ear and it was on a gland, day after that i had a swollen gland and it last for 2 days 

after that i got extremely anxious and stressed so i checked internet and i thought it might be a std and i am so frightened of hiv, i have no rash on my body 

every other thing is normal now 

my gum turned a a bit yellow 

i also feel a little bit of Tympanites 

all day long i am stress about it and i cant focus on my life, some one please help me 

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I don't think you have anything to worry about here .... I think you could only get an appropriately qualified Medical Practitioner to check this for you and give a diagnosis if your symptoms were much worse that you have at the moment ....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.