What reallllly drives you? Really pushes you to do it?

Posted , 10 users are following.

The fact that I've done it before, but with more mobility as I now have osteoarthritis in my knee and it's agony,

I love watching 'obese a year to save my life-the people on there really really motivate me! They're all fab!

Next year I want to take part in the race for life smile 

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Next
  • Posted

this time around new fella and hopefully a lovely holiday abroad so having to go on a airplane with this weight is not an option! so i have a year to rid it!! xxx
  • Posted

for me it is simple i wana be sexy again and get eyed up like i used to lol. selfish but its working
  • Posted

Im doing it to help me get healthier and to get fitter the looking sexier will b a bonus, also im being matron ov honour at my best friends wedding next year wink
  • Posted

Heres my list. ..

First and foremost I want a baby and after 5 long emotional years of trying my weight has shot up from ten n half stn to almost 16 n im so disappointed in myself. 

I want to be able to fit in a bath properly again and not act as a dam lol.

I want to feel good n not get out of breath walking up stairs.

I want to fit in clothes I haven't for years and shop in places I havnt for many years. 

I want to have a long life and not cut it short with a heart attack caused by my own greed.

Our battles are ours to be won!!!

Xxx

• Posted

To have a baby, I need my bmi to be below 30 for ivf x
  • Posted

because I'm wayyyyy too big and need to loose weight - I've always been the chubby, fully, smiley person.

My mum passed away suddenly last October and from then it's all spiralled out of control - need to get myself in check and would love to loose 3 stone to begin with, even then though I'd probably still be classed as morbidly obese ...

• Posted

Well you've come to the right place, this forum is amazing at support , some who've got to target, some of us a little way and and everyone here is amazing, it's fab after a day ,good or bad to sit and have a natter smile 
  • Posted

For me it's my wedding, I don't want to have spent all that money to look back at the pictures and think "god I was a complete hamplanet " haha :p 
    • Posted

Hahahah!! Fab ! I'm sure you'll look absolutely beautiful xxxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.