What reallllly drives you? Really pushes you to do it?

Posted , 10 users are following.

The fact that I've done it before, but with more mobility as I now have osteoarthritis in my knee and it's agony,

I love watching 'obese a year to save my life-the people on there really really motivate me! They're all fab!

Next year I want to take part in the race for life smile 

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Well, i'm too skinny and want to get some weight..rolleyes

My brotherz mariage is coming in december and dont want to look like 16 as im already 23.

Those wedding pics scares me too...biggrinlolcry

So any help , will be greatly appreciating from all the pretty ladies here.

• Posted

Skinny??? 

This is the *WRONG* forum for you!

This is a support forum for people that are overweight and have been prescribed Oristat by their GP to help loose weight.

"If" you feel you may be Anorexic or Bulimic or you are excessively underweight you really should consult your doctor. Alternativaly got to a health food store and speak to them about protien shakes and such like.

///*.*\\\

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.