What's the Direct telephone number for BT Technical Support Helpline?

Posted , 2 users are following.

My BT email acccount was compromised and now I have the access of my email account back. But all my inbox email's have been deleted and I have some important email's in the account which I need to recover. Is there any way I can get them back. Please help me..... What is the Telephone Number For BT Technical Support,or BT Technical Helpline Number, or BT Phone Number

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hello Dawn, try putting this in the

https://patient.info/forums/discuss/browse/chatroom-3315

You will get more replies but anyway, good luck with BT because my email address was compromised more than once, when BT went in with Yahoo.

I stopped using the address & had saved my emails elsewhere.  However, recently, my Insurance company told me that my old BT address was for sale on the dark web.  Thanks BT!  Good luck with contacting them because they don't make it easy.  I rang 100 which is the general operator & they were very helpful but told me that if they cut me off, it was because they also answered the 999 calls.

The number you want 0800 800 150  and you have to jump through lots of hoops.

• Posted

I suggested putting this in the chat room group

I also said the number is 150

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.