What's your main 3 anxiety symptoms?

Posted , 16 users are following.

Hi I'm new to this forum and was wanting to know which symptoms of anxiety they suffer from most and how often? I suffer palpitations alot have had tests everything came back normal....

0 likes, 24 replies

24 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Heart stopping abdo pains.... Pains in chest... Heart beat in ears

• Posted

Hate heart beat in ears... Especially when trying to sleep or when have head rested on pillow.

• Posted

Hi Lee

I suffer from:

Internal trembling - sometimes external as well.

Tingling sensations in different parts of my body

Heart palpitations

Constant switch in bowel movements

Dizziness from time to time

Headaches

• Posted

Hi Lee,

My symptoms are trembling, slight tremors, social anxiety and days where feel scared even just going outside, palpitations, 'brain fog', constant worry, eating problems, tired alot, aches and pains.

I've had blood tests also and ecg, they seem normal.

• Posted

I suffer from really bad health anxiety, so I feel like symptoms get worse when I worry. At the moment i can feel pulse below my rib cage and im worried its an abdominal aortic aneurysm. Last week I had headaches and thought it was a brain aneurysm. I had a panic attack a few months ago and thought it was a heart attack. All my symptoms seem so real.

• Posted

I had the pulse thing under rib cage a few months ago... Was horrible everyday I was getting them but I sometimes get those weird pulse feelings in other parts of my body too...

• Posted

omg this is what i get.

i am convinced there is something deadly wrong with me, which sends me into panic mode!

its horrible, every heart flutter or headache i am so worried

• Posted

to all of you ... how do you know its anxiety and not another illness ?

as far as i understand anxiety comes from a symptom which can be anything bit as we worry more so we become more anxious and more symtoms come - is that right ?

• Posted

Because you would wanna see a doctor if symptoms were very bad, for example with heart palpitations i was worrying alot, didnt know what was causing them, so i was told by my doctor to get an ecg test done, results came back fine and i was told it is just anxiety.

Anxiety can cause all sorts of symptoms, but i agree, if you do have symptoms do talk to you doctor to see if there maybe any other cause.

• Posted

Completely agree. In the moment I always feel its completely real. I think my anxiety always starts from something normal i.e. tension headache (I think brain tumor and worry so headaches get worse), Heartburn (I think heat attack so pain increases) so on so forth. For me I always google my symptoms and that always makes me think i have something worse. I really want to beat this health anxiety I just dont know how!

• Posted

Your symptoms are real.. Just bc it's anxiety causing them doesn't mean they aren't real.

• Posted

i get the same. google is horrible for this. i spend hours reading symptons and convinced something is wrong so my anxiety gets worse 😦

• Posted

Trembling, severe nausea, fast breathing, diarrhea

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.