What's your main 3 anxiety symptoms?

Posted , 16 users are following.

Hi I'm new to this forum and was wanting to know which symptoms of anxiety they suffer from most and how often? I suffer palpitations alot have had tests everything came back normal....

0 likes, 24 replies

24 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Lee, same here I feel palpitations but Thank God I am feeling better from few days.

• Posted

Hi,

3 Main issues for me: -

Head Pressure

Brain Fog

Dizziness / Unbalanced Feeling (like vertigo)

I hate it 😦

• Posted

i have brain fog headaches have to breath fast feels like im short on breath go dizzy heart races my symptoms are 24/7 had ct scan ecg im in for an mri scan on the 19th always fear the worst the ecg and ct scan cane back clear its awful i cant seem to snap out of whats happening to me

• Posted

Guys I highly suggest watching "the Anxiety Guy" on youtube. He has been so helpful to listen and watch while dealing with anxiety. It's amazing honestly.

I experience:

Internal tremors when I wake up

Chest tightness

Diziness

Fogginess

Twitches muscle spasms

Tension headaches

Fatigue

• Posted

mine are often palpatations also fizzy face and chronic muscle pain 😦 i do my breathing and do progressive muscle relaxtion it really does help x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.