Where are we all from ?

Posted , 39 users are following.

I'm a Suffolk lass from Suffolk lol

0 likes, 94 replies

94 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I live in the New River Valley near Blacksburg,Va.    Wish I lived near the ocean or Bay though.  smile
    • Posted

I used to live Norfolk Virginia had a house in the beach x
    • Posted

My husband and I visit the northern shore pretty often.  Nice and quiet.  Sometimes to quiet though. 
    • Posted

I now live in Ipswich in a town centre in England 😂😂😂😂
    • Posted

I live in North Essex but am a born and bred suffolk girl. i used to live near Orford 20mins from Ipswich.
    • Posted

yup very near smile i then met my husband and moved to Saffron Walden
  • Posted

Hi, I'm from California, in the USA. I live in the desert, but love to camp at the beach.
    • Posted

I would love to live in the dessert also.  I don't think I would like all the creepy crawlers out there though. LOL  We just have snakes,Bears and mountain lions.  LOL
    • Posted

The desert has its pros and cons. It's not lush and green like England, but we don't have much humidity either, which I like. By the way, I love watching "The Great British Baking Show," and that's when I'm jealous of all the greenery! :-)
    • Posted

Yeah, we have all those plus coyotes and the deadly "Mojave Green" snake!
    • Posted

Oh yeah I forgot we have coyotes also and copperhead snakes.  But you probably have more snakes and scorpions. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.