Where are we all from ?

Posted , 39 users are following.

I'm a Suffolk lass from Suffolk lol

0 likes, 94 replies

94 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Wow a lot from the south /London area you could eventually have a meet up after a year or so chatting smile start a menopause group lol
  • Posted

Just shows you menopause know no boundarys.ย  LOlย  Welcome to the wordly menopause club.ย  cheesygrin
  • Posted

Hello to everyone makes it more real if we know a wee bit about each other a good start is where we live the area and country lol ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹
    • Posted

I'm a Yorkshire Lass, England ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„xx
    • Posted

Im a yorkshire lass sheffield and i love it xx
    • Posted

I'm not too far away, im near Bradford Bev ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„
    • Posted

Hi Sue from England, I would like to ask you a question, if I may? Recently while watching your BBC news station I noticed the anchorman (as well as your prime minister) wearing a flower or something on his lapel, and was wondering if you could tell me what it stands for? I know this has nothing to do with menopause, but was just curious. biggrin
    • Posted

It's a remembrance poppy. I would add a link, but it will get removed! I wear one in the US, and lots of people ask about it and say what a good idea it is. I am pretty sure Canadians wear them too.ย 

ย 

• Posted

Thank you for the response, Sabrina. I just looked up the meaning and found out that the tradition originated in America (American Legion) to remember our World I soldiers. I should have known that being American!
    • Posted

Hi Estel

yes its to remember the war heros, my sister does a lot of research about all these soldiers from our part of Yorkshire, they were so brave and deserve the rememberance xx

• Posted

Thank you, Sue. Yes, all ofย  the soldiers were brave, and war is "hell."

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.