Posted , 39 users are following.

I'm a Suffolk lass from Suffolk lol

0 likes, 94 replies

94 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Am from Philippines but i live here oklahoma
  • Posted

I'm originally from Stoke on Trent. Now live in West Fermanagh NI - the Wild West! The only vicious wildlife we have here are the midges! Ladies in Scotland will understand that!!
  • Posted

Hi everyone,

I live in a little country town in Queensland, Australia cool

• Posted

I am from London, but live in Vermont! smile
    • Posted

Hi...born in London now live in Tonbridge, west Kent...about to move to the coast/seaside...
    • Posted

Hi there!

Well, we decided to " change our lifes" ( not that the old one was bad!) but had lived here in Tonbridge for 19 years, brought up our two daughter etc...time for change!

Put house on market July 14, got offers, were looking at Hastings/ St Leonards, couldn't find perfect property! Then youngest daughter quit uni after one term, came home...husband broke both elbows in silly accident and mother in law died in March... So took house off!

Life calmed down, many discussions about dreams, so put house back on market two weeks ago, offered asking price!!! Now looking in Folkestone...in fact spent yesterday there, viewing! Amazing properties!

Meanwhile have bought a 4x4 and deposit on lovely caravan for touring UK and Europe !!! Hoping to Airbnb new home few months of year, when travelling...depending on husband's job too! That's our plan...girls understand now but didn't want us to sell family home...but life's too short hey ladies? Jx

• Posted

Hey your near me. Im from London moved to Ashford kent 10 years ago. Im near Designer outlet. Not far from Folkestone smile
    • Posted

Folkestone is fab me and hubby go to a fish an chips shop there. I love it its beautiful in the summer.It's my dream to live by the sea x
    • Posted

Absolutely Hun we bought a static caravan in August and a new car last month have a meeting with estate agent and builder this coming week time for new beginnings I guess life is passing by very quickly x
    • Posted

Life certainly throws stuff at us and having had eighteen months plus dealing with my husband's illness, eldest sons relationship breaking up and stress of five grandchildren I am beginning to think it's time for me and to consider what I want and my health - often easier said than done!  Sometimes think we women put ourselves bottom of the list.

marion from kent

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.