White bumps on vulva

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hello!

I'm a woman in my 20's. I gave birth 11 months ago and ever since my vagina hurt and was kinda swollen and I could barely put a tampon in. (Because I gave birth and I was stitched up?) After about 4 months after I gave birth I tried to have sex with my partner but it hurt too much so we quit. So we had genital contact but not full intercourse. I found out he cheated when I was pregnant and did not have any sex with him after that.

I never had a STD and neither has he (and still doesn't or atleast no symptoms???)

But since a week my vagina kinda hurt and I made a picture and I saw this white bump in my vulva. So the last time I had any sexual contact was 7 months ago and did not have any white bumps of anything this just started a week ago. A few months ago I also had a random sore/cut (on my clitoris) out of nowhere that lasted pretty long.

Does anyone know what this could be? It doesn't look like any STD if I google pictures of STD's. And I can't find anything similar on the internet that looks like this so that's why I'm posting it here. 😃

First it was one big white bump and a few days later it looks like it's spreading or something? It doesn't hurt either. Does anyone recognize what this is?

imageimage

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.