White spots

Posted , 9 users are following.

Just when it seemed my LS was felling much more manageable, I see a white dime-sized area up inside my vaginal opening.  Is this more LS or something different? Don't know if I should 'clob' it or not.  Didn't notice soreness until I touched it.  Hard spot to rub clob in there and maybe not the thing to do.  Opinions appreciated.

1 like, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

I have a whitish/yellowish strange little bridge just inside, next to the tight part across the front of my perineum. It almost looks like a blob of chicken fat. I asked my gynae at my last checkup and all she said was, 'That's irreversible'. So, it's LS and it sucks. I don't expect clob to make it go away. I think it's a chunk of scar tissue, which LS is so good at creating.
    • Posted

I have similar observations.  Wondered what it could be.  Good description Morrell.  
  • Posted

Hi Morrell

i think it was you that suggested watching a video about LS.  I never got round to doing this and have now lost the site!  Would you very kindly let me have the address again please.  Thank you - and hope all is well with you?

wendy xx

• Posted

That is the one place I am not good at applying the ointment. New Gynae actually prodded (quite painful, but illustrative) where skin ended and mucous membrane began.  At a guess, it is about half a finger end into the vagina.  I would put some on there if it is not too high up.  It could stop it getting worse.

• Posted

Since I started my finger dilation practice during my twice-weekly pre-clob bathtub soak, I've become familiar with the tight ring around the inside of my vagina, like a drawstring at the top of a cloth bag. This ring is what needs stretching and I think this visible bridge is just part of it.
    • Posted

Margaret and Morrell - Yes, exactly the area and apt description, Morrell. Yellowish but smooth area in my case.  Lord, I can't believe I can actually tell you about it but thank goodness I can.   Agree - difficult area to apply, but I did try it yesterday and seems a bit less irritated today.  Wonder if this area counts as a 'new' flare-up and if so should I treat it more often to start?  If it is scar tissue, maybe not - just treat it twice weekly with the other more external areas. 
    • Posted

Mine sort of appeared some time during the last year and I've been using the magnifying mirror every night. I don't know whether it happened that fast, or I just wasn't looking with the detailed eye I have now. I haven't been trying to put any clob on it because I didn't want to go 'in' with it.

Heh, there's no such thing as too much information here!

• Posted

I have a similar white spot in my groin and it isn't v. itchy but will turn so if I fool with it or my undies irritate the spot.  Was thinking about asking about it at the doctor's next time I go for something else.  They seem to know so little. 
    • Posted

Are you applying the prescribed ointment on that spot? If I had any flaring in my groin (on the panty line) I'd go commando or get some boxers. And sure don't fool with it! My white patch doesn't itch. Only the red bumpy skin when my mons flares is itchy.
  • Posted

Both sides inside my labia minora were white when I first knew I had a problem, I rubbed cream on once a day for a week, and actually its never really come back, so if that sounds like what you have I think you need to very thinly apply your clob.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.