Who are we anyway!

Posted , 14 users are following.

Venting Only: I had a horrible out rage this morning due to circumstances and the STUPID HORMONES!  Why and whats the use, I thnk the change of lfe is just a preparation for the GRAVE! Meno causes aging, all the crazy disease of the mind and slowly destorys your life and takes away your purpose (whatever that is) Meno is like ALS it slowly stripes your whole life away and there you lay locked in your own hormone imbalanced brain and you watch EVERYTHING fall apart!  This effects our health, mind, body, relationships, family , friends and anything else that ever meant anything! I am so full of rage , anger and bitterness and even hate the fact that I am a WOMAN! Life what exactly is that , why we here, whats our purpose where we headed and since I blew everything when I die what do i get and deserve yup you got it HELL! I mean how in the world can a woman stay a saint????/??????????????????????????????????????????//?/????/ It's like there are TRAPS EVERYWHERE and they get us one way or the other!  I am sick of life and what it has to offer!  Now thats the way I feel SICKSICKSICKSICKSICK OF EVERYTHING! Yeah, it seems I have lost ALL HOPE!  We really are doomed sooner or later. Right now I am at my witts end and I hope someone out there that can reach God for me I need Him now. 

3 likes, 61 replies

61 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hang in there my love. Hang on to better days.

Remember this too shall pass.

It's a season. A long season I know.

What you have said is so me as well.

Maybe clinging to God right now with my fingertips.

You will get through this. You will indeed x

• Posted

You are most welcome. You are stronger than you think.

Take one day at a time.

God is in control even if it don't feel like it right now.

I'm learning to just take every day as it comes. I try not to worry about tomorrow.

Like God says worrying adds nothing to our stature.

You will have bad days and you will have better days.

It will get better just not as quick as we would like.

Praying for you. Keep reaching out x

• Posted

Praying for you. God is in control. Just hang in there I felt the same way. I will not let this beat me. I've had a rough year but I'm still here thanking God for my life, health and strength. It could be worse. Thank about somebody in a nursing home that can't do anything for themselves. Keep pushing ?

• Posted

Hi crosado8, yes I would not wish this on a dog, but meno hell does get better with time, when I first went through it I felt so unreal funny weird scared, I just don't know what was happening to me....I cried my eyes out in bed such horrible thing to go through 

but I have made it into menopause and just waiting for my periods to stop for good 

so you hang on there better times ahead keep yourself occupied do what ever you will come out on the other end.

• Posted

I am 61 been there done all this, felt everything you have said, but remember, every flush or nutty thoughts or self doubt, add up to you being a strong beautiful amazing wonderful woman, come on you can do this, dust yourself down and try spoiling yourself, you are so worth it,and it will all end soon, sending you loads of hugs xxx
    • Posted

Marilyn, I don't know why but what you said made me cry even though I am worlds from been beautiful! 

• Posted

You are beautiful, it's good to cry and it came straight from my heart to yours  you wonderful woman God bless xxx

• Posted

Hey girl I understand what your going through!!! There have been times when I thought life wasn't worth living anymore . I am the caregiver of two adult sons with autism and the stress is sometimes unrelenting. Have you tried acupuncture??? It's worked wonders for me. You'll usually feel relief after a few treatments. God bless and hang in there!!!!#

• Posted

Donna, I two have a autistic son :-(  trust me I know how unrelenting it is and a special needs daughter,  well the other thing I have to deal with I will just NOT say to keep me from going off the deep end because today well its been a day from H...! I'm hanging in there for right now because it's my only option.

• Posted

Hi

I feel so helpless right now. Have no goals,ambitiousion, confused, frustrated, lack of energy, just don't have the will power to want to do anything . I truly hate myself .feel as thou lost myself, empty feeling. Ho matter how hard say to myself tomorrow I'm going to start to volunteer somewhere.

Thanks for listening!

• Posted

Hey kris. You sound like me. I too keep saying I am going to volunteer somewhere. My hubby keeps telling me I need to do something instead of staying in this house everyday. Everytime I turn around, I am running to the doctor about a new symptom. This is very hard on us mentally and physically. Instead of sheer terror I feel everytime I have a new symptom, now I feel like I just give up! I mean, I have to give it to God. Hugs and prayers for everyone

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.