Who are we anyway!

Posted , 14 users are following.

Venting Only: I had a horrible out rage this morning due to circumstances and the STUPID HORMONES!  Why and whats the use, I thnk the change of lfe is just a preparation for the GRAVE! Meno causes aging, all the crazy disease of the mind and slowly destorys your life and takes away your purpose (whatever that is) Meno is like ALS it slowly stripes your whole life away and there you lay locked in your own hormone imbalanced brain and you watch EVERYTHING fall apart!  This effects our health, mind, body, relationships, family , friends and anything else that ever meant anything! I am so full of rage , anger and bitterness and even hate the fact that I am a WOMAN! Life what exactly is that , why we here, whats our purpose where we headed and since I blew everything when I die what do i get and deserve yup you got it HELL! I mean how in the world can a woman stay a saint????/??????????????????????????????????????????//?/????/ It's like there are TRAPS EVERYWHERE and they get us one way or the other!  I am sick of life and what it has to offer!  Now thats the way I feel SICKSICKSICKSICKSICK OF EVERYTHING! Yeah, it seems I have lost ALL HOPE!  We really are doomed sooner or later. Right now I am at my witts end and I hope someone out there that can reach God for me I need Him now. 

3 likes, 61 replies

61 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

My dear I am definitely praying for you - God has everything under control - He knows what you are going thru - you need to cry out to Him and leave the situation with Him - instead of saying negative things say positive things - you are giving the devil full opportunity to control you - I am going to believe right now for the devil to take his hands off of you - the devil has no room in your life - give it ALL to God 

• Posted

I am agreeing with marnee. Rebuke the devil. He has no authority here...you are a child of God! "And if any two of you agree on earth, concerning anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in Heaven". Matthew 18:19

Praying for you crasado

• Posted

Thank you, 2chr2015 I really appricate it.
  • Posted

Always remember GOD is in control. We may never understand the reason for these trials, but when we are through this we will be much stronger in body and mind. Always know JESUS is with you, right beside you holding your hand. Cry out to Him. He is never to busy to hear us or help us. Life is so much sweeter because of Him. For as hard as all of this craziness is, I can not imagine my life without JESUS to lean on. He will see you through. Prayers for you. GOD Bless

The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; my GOD my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler and the horn of my salvation and my high tower.

Psalm 18:2

• Posted

I just took a screen shot of that cass. Beautiful. Thank you for those words!
    • Posted

Thank you Lord for such encouraging words 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.