Who said Orlistat dont work? 11lbs loss in my first week!

Posted , 14 users are following.

Im simply amazed! And I wanted to share with everyone my fantastic news! Today was weigh day and yes, I thought I had lost weight as an old pair of jeans fit. But no way did I think the weightloss would be so big! Granted I have a good few stone to lose and I know this is a first week (plus water loss) but for all the naysayers out there who say these tablets dont work, I would argue they do, if you do the work. They are not a magic weight loss pill whatsoever and this is what I think people sometimes expect.

I would like to thank everyone for their tips at the start, I have learned alot about Orlistat and actually felt one of the 'gang', knowing that other people were in the same boat! 

I feel Ive broke the camels back and there is NO stopping me now! 

Next weeks loss to follow.......     smile

8 likes, 29 replies

29 Replies

Prev

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.