Why are there new symptoms almost every day?

Posted , 11 users are following.

Honestly. It seems there is something new to worry about almost every day. and how on earth can one person experience such a multitude of these horrible symptoms all at once? Or at least all in one day? Gas, pain, headache, depression, worry, anxiety, little pains all over, tinnitus, plus more. How are we even surviving, ladies? I am so thankful for this forum. There is no one else I know that is experiencing this. It's comforting to know we are not alone.

3 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

My Mum looks at me gone out when I ask how she coped with it! I'm not sure she even realised she had gone through it.

Every time I see a new post on here with a new symptom someone is suffering with I think wow I have that too and had no idea it was down to hormones.

My Doctor just says to me, what would you like to do about it? I'm like 'I've no idea what to do, you tell me!' I have been telling her about all the posts I read and that everything wrong with me is peri.

I need to start taking something to level up my hormones and hopefully make me feel a bit better.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.