Why do I feel like I'm dying/going to die?

Posted , 22 users are following.

Hello, again.

I've posted on here a few times already.

But, this is a question no one has answered me.

Why is it, that without having anxiety, I still feel like I'm going to die? It's a feeling I feel every day for most of the say and it scares me, a lot.

And also, why does depersonilization occur? And how do you deal with it?

Better yet, how do you deal with both? I have a very very bad feeling I'm going to die and I'm afraid I'm going to fall and die soon.

Good tips/advice?

0 likes, 38 replies

38 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I'm here with the same issue. What the hell is this mind doing. Every min I think oh I'm gonna panic and die . Wish there was help.

• Posted

Hi honey, just want you to know how I feel and it's the same as you feel hard to describe hard to explain but you're not alone right back to me maybe we can help each other love Debra

• Posted

Hang in there, and I will try to to. I really do understand. I don't really have any answers, but I do need a friend who understands where I'm at, as I understand you. God bless the both of us.

• Posted

I'm here to talk please let me know. I feel lost. Dont want to go on medication and i tried 30 different therapists

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.