Why does everyday have to feel like this?

Posted , 13 users are following.

Hello, Im so tired of feeling like I live in a nightmare! The mental part and panic that comes over me sometimes is too much! I always have to read old post to make sure that I am not loosing it sad I hope that everyone is doing well today! Praying for all of us day and night smile

0 likes, 78 replies

78 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I do the same thing. I honestly do believe after a certain point of having every diagnostic procedure done come back negative we should be able to not panic every time. I am working on that since I have had literally everything done you can have done and it is negative.

but mostly I panic first. 

• Posted

Hi Christine, Wow so all of you test have come back fine?! Thats a blessing. I know that when I first started feeling this way I was hoping it was something physical so that the doctor could fix it and get over it. Nope lol! This awful peri that wants to push me to the limit....ugh! The panic is a terrible symptom for sure! Hope you are having a good day. Take care!
    • Posted

Yes Becky! First I had an endometrial biopsy and TVU, which showed the large fibroid. Then, with the next workup, I had TVU, which showed the fibroid, and hysteroscopy and D&C, which revealed no atypia of any kind. The next workup was another TVU that again showed the fibroid and a negative endometrial biopsy. All labs are normal and show menopausal levels of the FSH. I think sometimes we just don't follow the typical pattern and they don't know why.

• Posted

Christine, Why did you go have these procedures done. Were you having heavy bleeding? What is FSH. Sorry I am new to these forums and I am having first time ever issues and wondering what to do. 

• Posted

Christine, you sound just like me. I dread going to doctors. I'm just getting started with all this...the doctors look at me like I have 2 heads! Why don't they teach them about this in med school? I get so frustrated. I have a nursing degree and I think all we learned was period stops and hot flashes! I will stop my rant...but everytime I think I'm ok another symptom pops up. Now I've got something that I can't find on any meno board. Of course doctor says it's fine. Hugs and prayers to everyone

• Posted

Hi Becky

It's awful I know. I never ever thought the mental part was so so bad as it is in perimenopause. The racing thoughts,the panic attacks and terrible anxiety. Sending hugs to you xx

• Posted

Thank you Michelle smile Im hoping this part doesnt last until I reach post menopause. I hope that you are having a good day.

• Posted

I'm the same. Having a bad day with it today. I constantly feel as though I'm producing adrenaline although I have nothing specific to worry about! It's exhausting. I too feel like I'm going mad. 

• Posted

Hello, Im sorry that you are having a bad day today....that was how I woke up yesterday sad I know that feel of adrenaline....its strange isnt it? I am trying to fight that off now. I usually go for a walk when I feel that way. What do you do for those feelings? Btw you are not going mad, supposedly everthing that we are feeling is normal.....doesnt always feel that. I hope that your day gets better. Praying for you and for all of us on here.

• Posted

Getting up in the morning is the worst. I think to myself,, another day in peri and I just want to stay in bed all day. I have a hard time doing simple things in the morning. I cried a bit at the morning meeting at work because I'm sick of feeling this way. I was ok the rest of the day though? I begin HRT next week and hopefully that will provide some much needed relief

• Posted

Awww Im sorry! I definitely know that feeling though. Im sure Hrt will help you....it seems to work for alot of the ladies on here. Praying for you Colleen.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.