Why does everyday have to feel like this?

Posted , 13 users are following.

Hello, Im so tired of feeling like I live in a nightmare! The mental part and panic that comes over me sometimes is too much! I always have to read old post to make sure that I am not loosing it sad I hope that everyone is doing well today! Praying for all of us day and night smile

0 likes, 78 replies

78 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Evening x

It's the most horrible feeling ever x it's good to know that it can be shared on here otherwise it would be unbearable as my other half thinks I have lost the plot. xx

Sleep well all x

• Posted

Awwww we feel like we have lost it but we havent! I am very thankful for everyone on here....they are a true blessing smile I hope that you have a good night sleep tonight and that your day is a great one tomorrow smile Take care!

• Posted

My husband is an eternal optimist and always balances out my doomsday with his Pollyanna ;-)
  • Posted

I'm with ya. Everyone has different symtoms and while you and I suffer mentally, others are bleeding profusely, cannot sleep, and having severe hot flashes. None of these symtoms are fun, and I pray that we all get over this and get our old selves back soon!

• Posted

Hi Colleen what a struggle for us all! I also pray that we all get through this soon smile Hope that you are doing well today!

• Posted

Hi, sorry you are having a rough day. Today was better but yesterday was a struggle. I can't take this anymore either. Too bad there wasn't a support group where we could meet like AA. This forum is helpful but meeting d would be great where we could all get together to get through this

• Posted

That would be awesome Colleen.....a support group. Glad you did a little better today. Tomorrow will be a good day for you. I just got a journal to try and see if different things that I eat affects my mood the next day. Ugh trying to make some sense of these feelings. Btw what state do you live in?
    • Posted

A little too far to form a group meeting... only across the country!
    • Posted

Yes too far sad Im 48..... mental symptoms started about 6 months ago. Physical changes and irregular periods since 2009. How about you

• Posted

I'm 48 as well. I first noticed thr mental changes at the end of 2013. I sought treatment with two different psychiatrists since and I was the one who figured out what the problem was. My periods are pretty normal but the PMS is worsening. I don't have hot flushes, but always hot so i never knew nor did the psychiatrist guess it was Perimenopause. However, they never asked if I had those other symtoms. Sometimes we have to diagnose ourselves

• Posted

Yes we sure do! I dont have hot flashes either.....my Mom never did. Sometimes I get warm but I just thought it warm in my room at night lol! I know that we are all different and just because my Mom didnt have them doesnt mean that I wont but who knows. My Mom was completely done at 50. What do you do when you get really down?
    • Posted

Well I work full time and another PT job but when I'm home, I'm on this site, researching this aweful condition, and FB. I lost all ambition to do the things I used to dosad

• Posted

It's a struggle, but I have to and support myself. I'm divorced and cannot even fathom a new relationship in this state of mind! I'm not ready and don't pursue or even care at the moment. I have 3 wonderful pets who I just love

• Posted

Awww ok! Glad you have your pets smile I hope that you have a good night sleep and I will be praying for you!

• Posted

Thank You! I always sleep well. Thank God because it's my only time at peace. Prayers for a better tomorrow ?

• Posted

Did I mention that I've also lost the ambition to take care of myself? I used to keep up with my hair et now I don't care about anything. I take care of my pets more than myself. I wake up and feel aweful. No motivation at all. This is dibilitating for me

• Posted

Pets do bring solice into our lives don't they. theyr're non judgemental, & soothing to us when we're having bad days. xx

• Posted

I've always been an animal lover, and they make me feel so at peace?

• Posted

Oh good im glad today wss good for you! Im doing ok....rough in the mornings as usual but ok
    • Posted

The latest thing my darling cat likes when he's lying on the poofy in our lounge is for me to cup one side of his head in my hand & then stroke the other side with my whole hand going over his jaw,cheek & top of his eye/ear. you can feel the weight of his head fall into my cupped hand & he goes into a little trance with relaxation!! its so beautiful & really soothes me & makes me smile. xx

• Posted

I have 2 cats and a dog. I don't know what I would do without them. They offer such unconditional love.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.