Why does everyday have to feel like this?

Posted , 13 users are following.

Hello, Im so tired of feeling like I live in a nightmare! The mental part and panic that comes over me sometimes is too much! I always have to read old post to make sure that I am not loosing it sad I hope that everyone is doing well today! Praying for all of us day and night smile

0 likes, 78 replies

78 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Hi Becky,

I know what you mean. I too have had a million test done and all negative. But its hard to believe. The anxiety, and doom is the worst for me. Currently I am in bed under several blankets, freezing my buns off literally. I just can't get warm and i've been like this all week. My period is due in a few days so im not surprised. My sleep pattern is a wreck and I feel weird all the time. But through it all... I push on. Thank God for this forum. You ladies really do help me more than you know.

• Posted

Hi Jaimie time to whip out the electric blanket for you smile I have actually been drinking warm milk before bed and it has helped me sleep a little more. Its strange how we each have extreme issues with this...some physical and some mental ugh! Are you taking anything for your symptoms?

• Posted

Nope I don't take anything except an iron pill for my anemia, blood pressure pill since im borderline, folic acid and vitamin D. The physical symptoms i can deal with, it's thr anxiety and doom thats hard for me. I have been prescribed many AD's but don't really want to take them.

• Posted

Are you going to try Hrt or just keep pushing through with what you are doing? I just take vitamin D, I was given Ad too but they went right in the trash when I got home. I dont want to take Hrt because they prolong this situation in my opinion. If I could just get rid of the mental part of this I could probably get through it. Its tough for sure!
    • Posted

I also understand what your going through ! I tried bio identical progesterone a yr ago had to stop in October . Tried acupuncture it was great but hit you hardvehen you can't get an appointment soon as needed .

Had so much anxiety which caused depression so I started anti depressant its week 2 I feel a huge relief it was worth it , I never wanted to go that option but it has helped a lot!

• Posted

I've been on anti depressants for about 13 years and wish I'd never started taking them as the withdrawal symptoms are so bad I can't get off them. (This is venlafaxine, fluoxitine (Prozac) is much less addictive). 

They do not help me with the anxiety at all

• Posted

I saw your post about the Venlafaxine. I was on that AD and had the same problem with the withdrawal. If you are considering coming off of it i have some advice .

It took me 6 months to successfully wean off of it. I bought a cheap digital scale and pill capsules and cut off 10% per week until I was off. Do not be tempted to go any faster . If you have any questions please let me know .

• Posted

Thanks Peggy. I did try (on my doctor's advice - they do NOT always understand these drugs.....) to come off it 'cold turkey' and it was dreadful. I would like to get off it one day. Thanks for your advice smile

• Posted

Hi Becky. glad the warm milk drink before bed helps you- it does me too. i have half a mug of warm milk with half hot water & a small spoon of decaff coffee in mine- its milky & soothing & it gets me ready for sleep. apparently there is something in milk that i cant remember the name of that aids sleep. xx

• Posted

I agree with Peggy; coming off any tablets really should be weaned down to nothing slowly.
  • Posted

Hey everyone I went for ivf with my hubby at 26 and told I'm at the end stages of menopause I nearly fell of my chair but now I no why I only come

On for two days every seven weeks I suffer with bipolar so never noticed any side effects other than sweeping on a night

Like a radiator lol so never the less I didn't attend any more ivf wats the point wen there's no eggs left but at least I found out that my body 's not wanting a baby lol

Heard it's rare to have menopause at 26 think it started at 23 so quote young doesn't bother me or my hubby happy to spend my money on holidays instead u can't miss wat u don't have

Not one to sit n wollow over somethings that aren't in my power at least it saves me money on tampax

• Posted

I've been reading all of your posts for the past few days and so happy I found this forum. I am 53 and in the throws of perimenopause. I've been having symptoms for years but never as bad as I do now. The mental symptoms are the worst for me. Fatigue, depression, anxiety, obsessiveness and a gloomy feeling like this will never end! I am on Prozac and it helps a little but it doesn't take it away. There are days I really think I'm losing it.

I have no motivation and nap everyday .

My emotions are flat yet I cry almost every day. It's so comforting to see that I'm not alone. Thank you for all of your posts

• Posted

Hi Peggy, you are definitely not alone. Im glad that you found this site as well....lots of wonderful ladies on here. They have helped me too! Just know that you are not loosing it...although we feel like it quite a bit. I just reread different posts when I feel that way and it calms me down. Im so sorry that you are struggling with this because it is a rough road, just know your not alone in this. I will be adding you to my prayer list smile Come on here and chit chat anytime! Take care!

• Posted

Welcome Peggy! You are not alone. Hugs♡ this will pass someday

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.